• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden just started getting good

Man I'm glad I listened to you guys. I think I just made it to the good part! I'm at the part where you first meet the chick on the rooftop.

(no spoilers please).

The camera still sucks big time though.

AeroGod

seismologist said:
Man I'm glad I listened to you guys. I think I just made it to the good part! I'm at the part where you first meet the chick on the rooftop.

(no spoilers please).

The camera still sucks big time though.

Triple D cups make any game better.

Also, did you get HUrricane pack. Makes the camera not suck as much.

Dyne

I'm debating whether or not to get Live for a really short period of time just to download NG's Hurricane Packs. Are they REALLY that worth it?

AeroGod

seismologist said:
No I didn't get the hurrcane pack since I dont have Xbox Live.

up-pov_lil_jon.jpg

WHAAAAAATTTTT!!!!

Dyne said:
Are they REALLY that worth it?

up-pov_lil_jon.jpg

YEAAAAHHHH!!!

IJoel

Keep at it. The camera becomes second nature after a while and the gameplay sort of clicks in.

It's a steep learning curve, but very gratifying.

Sai

Dyne said:
I'm debating whether or not to get Live for a really short period of time just to download NG's Hurricane Packs. Are they REALLY that worth it?
If I remember correctly, you have to play it through LIVE. Can't just download 'em, go offline and be set.

AeroGod

Sai said:
If I remember correctly, you have to play it through LIVE. Can't just download 'em, go offline and be set.

Yes you can. When you play it online you save a game and then you can load it up and play offline anytime

AeroGod

I dont see why anyone hastn at least tried it, unless you dont have broadband. Pretty much any Live game comes with a free code for 2 months.

Dyne

AeroGod said:
I dont see why anyone hastn at least tried it, unless you dont have broadband. Pretty much any Live game comes with a free code for 2 months.

Really?! I have a few Live games.. Is it a plastic insert with a free code or something?

AeroGod

Dyne said:
Really?! I have a few Live games.. Is it a plastic insert with a free code or something?

Yeah it comes with some live games. I got mine with Pandora Tomorrow and I got another for Burnout 3 I think. Its behind the instruction booklet usually, its like a card with a scratch away part that has an account code for 2 free months of live.

Mrbob

Yeah it is! :D

I think the problem with the game isn't the camera. The camera is fine and works great in the game. The problem is the action is so fast compared to other games it takes your eyes awhile to adjust. Once you get that down you'll be fine.

yoshifumi

Banned
i thought it was sweet but it seemed to get really easy after the first fight with alma. maybe it was just because that fight was insane

Top Bottom