• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo brand worth falls 21%

Scoobert

jedimike said:
Pepsi owns Frito Lay, what does Coke own besides Coke?

Let's see, Coke owns Dasani, Fanta, Sprite, Powerade, Minute Maid, Tab, Hi-C, Dannon, Fruitopia, Mr. Tibb, etc...

Can only find drink brands.

And Pepsi owns Lipton Tea, never knew that.

jedimike

Scoobert said:
Let's see, Coke owns Dasani, Fanta, Sprite, Powerade, Minute Maid, Tab, Hi-C, Dannon, Fruitopia, Mr. Tibb, etc...

I was talking besides soft drinks...

I mean Pepsi owns Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Mug, Slice, Tropicana, Auquafina, and Lipton Brisk.

... but Pepsi as a company owns Gatorade, Frito Lay (90% of all chips are Frito Lay), Tropicana, and Quaker.

Li Mu Bai

Banned
This is such a vague jab that it's kinda impressive. Nintendo is a video-game only company, I'm suprised that it's actually 49 to be honest. Sure it has some media outreach with Pokémon and the powerhouse that it was in the 80's and early 90's but it's still just a video-game company.

Indeed TR, that's why I hate ignorant comparisons made by X-bots & whoever made the comment that Nintendo is worth half of Sony. Look at their respective corporations' diversified holdings & comprehensive product lines.

explodet

Thing about Coke is that they have a worldwide reach. If they don't already have a presence in every country in the world, you know they're working on it.

Top Bottom