• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Challenge WEEK #2!! Down with Atlanta!

rareside

Want $5000? Here's another shot at it (for me AND you)! Currently, Dallas is in last place (tied with Chicago), and we really need to win the online vote to have a chance at this thing! Week #2 voting has just begun, and anyone can participate!

For those that haven't voted yet, just go to http://www.nintendostreetteam.com/teamchallenge/index.html and vote for Dallas !! All you have to do to be eligible to win $5000 for yourself is register with 'My Nintendo' which is easy and free!

This week's challenge is an online mural of the team.

As always, you guys have already done so much, but I cannot deny the power of GAF! We lost the online vote last time, so I might try to reach the GameFAQs regional boards too, but I fear getting on any other message boards, as I have no clout at any others, and making such postings will almost certainly have a negative effect. It sucks that I have no idea how many votes we lost the first round by, so I can't help but just try to get more people to vote.

As suggested by other forum-goers, if we do win, I plan on donating some of the money to keep the GAF servers running, so help support a fellow GAFFER! :)

Jonk

OMG the atlanta one is horrible!

Seattle and Dallas have the best out of the batch.

Man, doesnt nintendo even approve some of these! that Atlanta one is just GOD awful.

DESIGN SKILLS TO ATLANTA, STAT!

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Jonk said:
OMG the atlanta one is horrible!

Seattle and Dallas have the best out of the batch.

Man, doesnt nintendo even approve some of these! that Atlanta one is just GOD awful.

DESIGN SKILLS TO ATLANTA, STAT!
Yeah it does look like they got someone's 5 year old sister to draw it.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Had to represent for NY, especially after seeing the Star Ocean 1 logo in there...

rareside

Thanks for the votes guys! Only a few more days left to vote for Challenge 2...

I keep trying to get more and more people to vote in other ways as well, such as going to EB and Gamestop with flyers for the Dallas Street Team, but I think the internet is a better place to get people since they're already online... Does anyone else know of better ways to help win the online vote.. All I know is if Atlanta wins the online vote again, they're gonna be unstoppable the rest of the way...

rareside

Only 10 more hours to vote! After tonight's online vote results, we'll have a much better idea of where we stand. *crosses fingers*

I'm beginning to hate this contest. Our karaoke video will be up tomorrow though, where all 8 of us dressed up as Nintendo characters and ran around the city.. Mall, parks, Wal-marts, Six Flags, Night clubs, etc...

Top Bottom