• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo plannes Pikmin set

Solid

...at least in Japan.

pikmin1-2.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I still haven't played the first Pikmin. So if Nintendo of America brought this set over, I would be very interested. I'm very tempted to get the first Pikmin after seeing so many people go bonkers waiting for Pikmin 2 to be released.'

Those figures are cute as well, that doesn't hurt at all.

hooo

boooy
How much Japanese do you need to understand to play Pikmin 2? I can't imagine it's much, and if the price is nice and cheap, It'll be mine!

Eric-GCA

Banned
Very very tempting for importers, comes out the 23rd, and it costs about $80 US if I'm reading Gamefront right.

But, I've never been much of an importer so, I guess I'll just be waiting for #2 in August.

cvxfreak

Nintendo should do this more often, such as with Mario Party 4/5 and such. Capcom's doing it too with RockMan EXE 4 DP.

bogg

hooo said:
How much Japanese do you need to understand to play Pikmin 2? I can't imagine it's much, and if the price is nice and cheap, It'll be mine!
I think I read somewhere that there's an option in the jpn version to turn it to english. If you cant wait till next month...

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
bogg said:
I think I read somewhere that there's an option in the jpn version to turn it to english. If you cant wait till next month...

I think that's just for cutscenes or something.

Memles

CVXFREAK said:
Nintendo should do this...with Mario Party 4/5

Most definitely...this Fall, I say they bundle 4 and 5 for the price of one, would only make sense in the wake of slowing sales.

No that sales are slowing, but I pray they will so I can pick them up relatively cheaper. Too expensive, but I really want one or both to take to University.

MC Safety

I am playing Pikmin 2 on a locked GameCube. It's really a fun little game so far.

Day four already. And a few surprises...

cvxfreak

I'm wondering whether or not retailers in Japan and abroad will discount the standalone versions of these games - I've been eying SSBDX and MKDD from Japan for a while but these packs make it attractive.

Top Bottom