• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Power super cool by virtue of free stickers?!

I love free stickers!

This month it's Pikmin. Last month it was Link.

Anybody else digging these gimmicks?

There are screens of that new dumb F-Zero game people were talking aboot.

New issue also has a preview of the god awful Metal Gear comic. It's nearly completely incomprehensible with Ashley Wood's poor attempt at being Shinkawa on the art duties. I'm sure Metal Gear nerds and fans of a bunch of vague marks on paper will eat this crap up.

NO MORE COMICS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

You're ruining the good name of video games by associating them with American ghetto entertainment.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
The Take Out Bandit said:
I love free stickers!

This month it's Pikmin. Last month it was Link.

Anybody else digging these gimmicks?

There are screens of that new dumb F-Zero game people were talking aboot.

New issue also has a preview of the god awful Metal Gear comic. It's nearly completely incomprehensible with Ashley Wood's poor attempt at being Shinkawa on the art duties. I'm sure Metal Gear nerds and fans of a bunch of vague marks on paper will eat this crap up.

You're ruining the good name of video games by associating them with American ghetto entertainment.
The Pikmin aren't really satickers, they're those window clingy things.

The MGS comic was also in EGM (or was it Gamepro). However, it was the prologue in that mag. NP has the part just after Snake changes from the wet suit in the elevator and sees Liquid taking off in the Hind-D. Of what I've seen, they are following the game so closely, it would be more interesting to just watch the cutscenes in TTS.

radcliff

There's also exclusive (to mags anyway) new screens of Paper Mario RPG, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime Echoes, Prince of Persia, Starfox 2, and Viewtiful Joe 2 as well as Part 1 of their TOS strat guide and a multi -page preview of Pikmin 2. Great Issue.

belgurdo

Banned

Someone's mad because they didn't make a Shantae comic insert filled with sloppy anime jokes

The Take Out Bandit said:

Hey screw off, Ashely Wood is an amazing artist and that comic looks damn good, and far mor einteresting than the new cutscenes from Twin Snakes as it's already been said.

Top Bottom