• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference - Has Begun

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
$30, hah! Eat that haters

This price is actually cheaper than GBAs, which had games for $39.99 at launch

MarkMacD

On a related note, NOA is going to be announcing something "important" around midnight. Probably the same things coming out of Japan, or maybe (my guess) the U.S. launch lineup, who knows.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Wait so this isn't some random insight from a forum goer but actually announced by Nintendo themselves?

Is the press conference streaming?

Zilch said:
A straight port of SM64? Meh.
well, based on what was seen at E3, a multiplayer mode has been added. you also have the ability to use whatever player you want in the single player mode, and each one have their own unique abilities which should change the gameplay up a bit (ala Doki Doki Panic).

oh, and the character models have been improved very much.

so yeah, more than just a straight port. although yeah, i would've also liked something new.

Grubdog

Banned
Third parties including Electronic Arts, THQ, and Ubisoft will also contribute to the console's launch lineup. More to come...

DSN2K

"Third parties including Electronic Arts, THQ, and Ubisoft will also contribute to the console's launch lineup." :)

edit: damn beaten :p

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Wario64 said:
$30, hah! Eat that haters

This price is actually cheaper than GBAs, which had games for $39.99 at launch
Heh, nice, I forgot that they where $40 at launch. I hope best buy sticks with dropping their portable releases to 5-10$ cheaper on release week so I can drop the GGC on DS games
if I get one ;)

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Woah, this is tonight!?

popcorn.gif

So wait ... this is a Japanese conference?

Is that $30 price point for JAPAN? i.e. 3200 yen

Or is that $30 price point for AMERICA.

JackFrost2012 said:
So wait ... this is a Japanese conference?

Is that $30 price point for JAPAN? i.e. 3200 yen

Or is that $30 price point for AMERICA.
You're in JAPAN! Same as the conference! Can't you just like... walk down the street and find out?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Chrono said:
... yeah.

How do you keep track of the topics you posted in? I thought everybody knew. o_O

I used the search...

Wow this will make things much easier now :p

BuddyC

Wario64 said:
You can do that?
user cp -> edit options -> default thread subscription mode -> no email notification

there, now you'll subscribe to threads when you post in them and can track their activity through the user cp.

olimario

Banned
Mario 64 DS to feature mini games?
Sold!

Why does Steven Kent get to go see Redmond all the time? Didn't he think Mario 64 was Mario 3?

Top Bottom