• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NINTENDO WORLD Touch! DS

john tv

Looks like Japanese gamers will get a chance to try out a bunch of upcoming DS games from November 3. Nintendo's having a little country-wide tour:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/nwt/index.html

The Tokyo one is Nov. 13 and 14. Woot!

logo01.gif

main01.gif

main02.gif

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Will there be any games ready in time?? Was E3 not filled with a slew of furiously packaged tech demos that barely resembled viable software to market?

Or am I that delusional...

So the rumoured December release in Japn and November in the US looks likely. Makes sense, the shopping season in Japan hots up about the middle of December.

nubbe

Is this the first time ever a Japanese console has been released in the west first?
Maybe they will see it as betrayal and not buy it out of spite...
:(

Chittagong

Gold Member
OMG it's Nintendo WORLD SMASH Touch, Smash Bros online confirmed, Animal Crossing and MarioKart also on way!!!

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Brandon F said:
Will there be any games ready in time?? Was E3 not filled with a slew of furiously packaged tech demos that barely resembled viable software to market?

Or am I that delusional...

It actually doesn't need a slew of DS-specific games right at launch, since it plays SP games as well. A couple high-profile games at launch should be fine, as long as they have a reasonably steady stream of new titles in subsequent months.

WarPig

Bitchin', they're having the Tokyo one at Big Site. So you get to ride that cool monorail instead of the goddamned motherfucking hate hate hate Keio line.

DFS.

Troidal said:
Got one too, yeah, lets hook up! :-D

3 grown men meeting up to touch? this thread has too much gaysex.

:'(

I am jealous. I want to touch too. Can you guys take pixs and post them here post event? With thumb/down in front of each game booth so we can gauge the fun/goodness factor? Looking forward to this, :D

Top Bottom