• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nippon Ichi website up

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Just registered, hopefully I win that Disgaea t-shirt. I wouldn't wear it, but it would be a nice collector's item.

The games were developed in the order: La Pucelle, then Disgaea, then Phantom Brave. I guess you could call Phantom Brave a sequel, but it has a new story, new characters, and even a new free roam battle system. I've heard that characters from past Nippon Ichi games show up every once in awhile.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Phantom Brave is what you would call a spiritual sequel to Disgaea, which is in turn a spiritual sequel to La Pucelle.

ferricide

jarrod said:
Needs some Makai Wars info!!
been trying to get it. i think SCEI japan is telling everyone to STFU on PSP games and thus NIS japan won't give them anything. there was a general "no, we can't talk to you about anything/show you anything, even screenshots" from everyone after E3 that's still persisting. except for metal gear acid, for some reason.

Top Bottom