• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Acolyte Season Two

ZehDon

Show cost $230M US, not $180M. The 180 thrown around was UK pounds. Converted to USD it's $230M. lol

... it cost more than Dune Part 2, one the best looking movies ever made, and easily one of the best science fiction films of all time? Walt's rolling in his grave/cryogenic cylinder.

Last edited:

Dazraell

Show cost $230M US, not $180M. The 180 thrown around was UK pounds. Converted to USD it's $230M. lol

No wonder they cancelled this so fast lol

StueyDuck

I find it insane that the showrunner can just stumble into another prestige project mere days straight after one of the biggest TV/IP/Disney disasters in recent years, maybe even all time.

I've never had that experience once in my life, Where's all my cishet straight male privilege I'm meant to apparently have

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member

Surprise surprise. Money laundry.

Ulysses 31

Actually it seems it's over 300M $ now. :messenger_astonished:

llien

Cringe levels rose rapidly to unwatchable levels, I could not make it past the first two episodes.

Even the concept of white fragility, which is kind of a
Let me introduce you to another novel theory.

If you have a certain skin color - that makes you a Hitler.
If you admit, you are a Hitler, it makes you a bit lesser a Hitler.
If you deny you are a Hitler, that proves you are a Hitler of the worst kind.

Now, citizen, communicate your skin color and choose if you admit and regret your Hitlerness.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member

How can people look at these numbers and still be surprised when you see the same cost inflation for shoddy garbage in videogames, like Concord.

Top Bottom