• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Baten Kaitos Impressions? Progressive Scan?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The game hit most game stores yesterday, not a single post on a it?
I guess everybody really sold their gamecubes?

I plan to buy it, sooner rather then later if it supports progressive scan so I can play it on my car trip up to Virginia from Florida :)

Deku Tree

I bought from amazon.com with free CD and free shipping. And my copy still hasn't shipped yet. :( Plus I'm still playing Echoes.

I can confirm the game does support progressive scan. I booted up my copy while holding the B button, and it does prompt for progressive scan mode. On a side note, I am LOVING this game. The music is just beautiful. Motoi Sakuraba's best work since Valkyrie Profile, IMHO.

ge-man

segatavis said:
I can confirm the game does support progressive scan. I booted up my copy while holding the B button, and it does prompt for progressive scan mode. On a side note, I am LOVING this game. Damn if the music isn't the best of any RPG in a looooong time!

That's very disappointing about 480p. Why can't RPGs recieve the deluxe treatement.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
yay! thanks for the info, I was gonna bring my xbox for the trip, but the inverter might not handle the watts of the LCD Panel + the xbox (or the weight, hehe)
Besides, the gamecube is smaller, hehe

atomsk

Party Pooper
Deku Tree said:
I bought from amazon.com with free CD and free shipping. And my copy still hasn't shipped yet. :( Plus I'm still playing Echoes.

is only TRU/amazon.com packaging with the soundtrack? it did say "TRU EXCLUSIVE" when we got them in at work (and more than 4 copies, unlike ToS, SHOCK)

Deku Tree

atomsk said:
is only TRU/amazon.com packaging with the soundtrack? it did say "TRU EXCLUSIVE" when we got them in at work (and more than 4 copies, unlike ToS, SHOCK)

No place else that I know of had offered the soundtrack.

Top Bottom