• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Spaceworld 2004!

Shiggy

According to the Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream Nintendo doesn't plan to make a Spaceworld this year.

Source: www.just-cubed.de

----------------------------

Where do they want to show the new peripherie? Where the new DS design and name? Where the DS games? Where Mario Party 6?

There are only the ECTS and the Games Convention, but I don't think they'll show new things there.

SantaC

Is anyone surprised? I mean SW has usually been in August, and since there hasn't been any announcement of it I never counted on a SW this year.

Memles

They can hold an event to show off the DS...hell, even show it at Pokemon Festa if they wanted to. Get the kiddies into it.

BTMash

They're usually don't attend the TGS show anyways...so I guess we have to wait for a new SW till next year? :(

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Damn it.

I know Spaceworld shows are costly (that's the main reason Nintendo cited stopping them in favor of multiple smaller events, anyway), but when both Sony and Microsoft have their own events, it seems lacking for Nintendo not to...especially for those of us who still have fond memories of older Spaceworlds.

I had my doubts, but I was holding out hope for one this year anyway.

Top Bottom