• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nordic Games Publishing warn retailers of possible We Sing Wii stock shortage

xfactor

Banned
Karlstad, Sweden: Nordic Games Publishing AB has been overwhelmed at the interest in its forthcoming karaoke game, We Sing, soon to be released exclusively for the Nintendo Wii.

“Ever since we first unveiled We Sing at Gamescom’09 both trade and consumers have been insatiable in their desire to discover more about the title.” Commented Nordic Games’ Sales & Marketing Director, Nik Blower. “Our partners throughout Europe have done a fantastic job and left us with the enviable problem of having to try and manufacture significantly more units in time for the peak-season rush.”

Orders for We Sing had already increased beyond expectations. Nordic Games is offering different SKUs of We Sing, some of which include quality microphones. Having already upped their order with a leading peripheral manufacturer Logitech, Nordic Games hopes to fulfil the growing demand. Failure to find more stocks could mean that We Sing temporarily sells out!

We Sing is currently riding high in online pre-order charts, featuring in many companies top-ten lists for the Wii. Retailers are urged to check their orders and to ensure they won’t be left with bare shelves once We Sing is released.

http://play.tm/wire/2915726/official-pr-we-sing-interest-outstripping-demand/

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
2dgu9tt.png

“Ever since we first unveiled We Sing at Gamescom’09 both trade and consumers have been insatiable in their desire to discover more about the title.” Commented Nordic Games’ Sales & Marketing Director, Nik Blower.

I heard Gamescom attendee's overran their booth, tore the poor interns apart and ate their brains to try and get more info.

GPsych

Thanks to this late-breaking news, I'm going to preorder a dozen copies just to sell on eBay. I'm part of the problem, GAF. All of you will be wanting this game so bad on launch day and you're going to have to pay me 10,000 Slovakian Crowns to get your copy. Why Slovakian Crowns? Because I can demand whatever I want considering how big this game will be.

Stitch

Gold Member
* Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
* Aqua - Barbie Girl
* Chesney Hawkes - The One And Only
* Duffy - Mercy
* Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
* Elton John with Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
* James Morrison & Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings
* John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads
* Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
* Meatloaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
* OneRepublic featuring Timbaland - Apologize
* Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
* Sugababes - Girls
* Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite
* UB40 - Red Red Wine

DAY
N
ONE!!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I hope this is because they have no copies to ship out on release day so they're pretending it's because of high demand.

Bluecondor

GPsych said:
Thanks to this late-breaking news, I'm going to preorder a dozen copies just to sell on eBay. I'm part of the problem, GAF. All of you will be wanting this game so bad on launch day and you're going to have to pay me 10,000 Slovakian Crowns to get your copy. Why Slovakian Crowns? Because I can demand whatever I want considering how big this game will be.

:lol

Top Bottom