• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Norway-GAF |OT| Don't Steal Our Oil

waypoetic

Banned
VELKOMMEN TIL NORGE-GAF FOLKENS // WELCOME TO NORWAY-GAF FOLKS!

norsk-flagg_lg7rimoo7jyf1wt4ok6wsh5q2.png

Up in Scandinavia you'll find a modest, wealthy and culture rich country called Norway! Let's start by listening to the national anthem shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux_pdWL1Rls

______

Oslo_sponsor_740.JPG

oslo-skyline.jpg

Oslo, the capitol and governmental centre of Norway. Home to 634,463 thousand people, a stunning opera house, a bunch of top notch academies, museums and much more. It's also a very important centre for maritime industries in both Norway and Europe, supported by it's never sleeping harbour located south west from the old Akershus fortress. Oslo was actually ranked number one in 2012 as "best city in the world" in terms of quality of life!

snohetta.gif

The Norwegian National Opera And Ballet

Akershus%20festning_PTM_2013_150213150956.jpg

Akershus Fortress and Castle.

______

Apart from the city lights there's also the beautiful nature! Let's get the nature-slideshow going:

tR1iMc8Qntv-TFLEJtMybg5Bah-QarVsAgHePCn_asWA

Orcas in the waters of Lofoten.

aurlandsfjorden_view_740.JPG

Chilling by the Hardangerfjord.

Nidelven-Sven-Erik-Knoff.JPG

Veni... No it's actually the canal in Trondheim!

Ask us about the crazy fashionable knitted sweaters we wear, about that guy who burned down churches or the death metal bands or about the bizarre highschool celebration of the Russ!

Velkommen allesammens, fra Bodø till Kristiansand! Nå har vi endelig en OT! :)

Almost forgot:

jente_465327b.jpg

faridmon

Norsken min er for dårlig so Jeg beklager på forhånd. Vokst opp i Tynset. Men Jeg bor i england for 8 -9 år.

I really want to visit Norway. Looks like it's a beautiful country :)

I was about to ask what guy burned down those churches but then I remembered who he was. There's no black metal like norwegian black metal.

faridmon

Halla! Trodde ikke noen skulle dukke opp haha :)

Når populasjonen er 4 personer, vel du tenkt riktig.

Nå må jeg spørre: Hva fåregor med Datarock? Er de døde?

Faen, jeg vill en tredje Album!

I really want to visit Norway. Looks like it's a beautiful country :)

I was about to ask what guy burned down those churches but then I remembered who he was. There's no black metal like norwegian black metal.

Black Metal Sucks. Luckily, we do like other type of Metal as well.

Although Dimmu Borgir are awesome.

Black Metal Sucks. Luckily, we do like other type of Metal as well.

Although Dimmu Borgir are awesome.
Yeah, black metal is not something for the masses. I do know how to appreciate some and I'm definitely a Taake fan.

Love Dimmu Borgir too though they're very commercial (doesn't mean they're bad).

You know what's even better? These guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDyHhV9UK-4
It's a really cool tune. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom