• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November wave of Xbox Platinum Hits titles

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
More Xbox titles officially join the Platinum Hits line:

1. Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
2. Project Gotham Racing 2
3. James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
4. The Simpsons: Hit & Run
5. NFL Street

* Source: Microsoft Xbox Retail Newsletter

(Where the heck is the official thread? Matlock add these titles there.) ^_^

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
1. Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
2. Project Gotham Racing 2

So very very worth it, both are excellent games.

CVXFREAK said:
WHEN WILL HALO JOIN THE DAMN LINEUP?

I refuse to buy Halo at $30. I want it for $20 brand new.

MS is not about giving their customers value ; they'll need all they can cream of the xbox business/gOTlast3years so they can get it all back.

Their platinum range is pointless.

Sysgen

TheGreenGiant said:
MS is not about giving their customers value ; they'll need all they can cream of the xbox business/gOTlast3years so they can get it all back.

Their platinum range is pointless.

Huh?

AeroGod

Everything or Nothing is already 20 bucks at BestBuy, at least at mine. I picked it up 2 weeks ago for 20 and just the other day when I got Rome: Total War it was still 20.

Fifty

TheGreenGiant said:

Yeah, and the other two companies just want to save you money.

ferricide

not making halo 1 a PH as halo 2 releases is a bit extortionary, imo.

nice to see gotham 2 get the props. more people should have bought that game. wonder what it's up to, now?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I couldn't play Project Gotham Racing 2 after Rallisport 2, Burnout 3, and especially Outrun 2. The game's frame rate really starts to show after all these other 60fps racers.

I work at Target, and I'm asking you as a decent human being.. don't go there for games.. just don't for the love of all that's sacred. I think Halo is indeed 15.88 but don't encourage them. Most of the time the gaming value isn't there. And I'll tell you now the service isn't there. I worked in their 'Electronics' department for a few months before they put me in housewares for some reason I have yet to understand. (I can't complain, after all, Ash got his start in Housewares).

I digress though. What I'm getting at is Target doesn't hold many games, especially not Halo. It's barely clinging to the shelf so to speak. Crimson Skies? You might find it on the bargain shelf or something like that. Maybe I'm somehow elitist in this regard but I don't like going somewhere to get a game where some guy behind the counter would rather be sorting through sports supplies than helping me find a game I want.

In order to relate to the thread, I'm looking forward to Crimson Skies. I got MechAssault instead of Crimson Skies way back, and I don't regret it. But for 20 bucks I'll hop into them crazy planes and give them a whirl. It'll give me something to take a break from Halo 2 with along with BattleFront until Lone Wolf comes out.

Meier

I am the total opposite. The less I have to deal with the tools in retail, the better. Dont try and sell me on shit, I know what I'm interested in. Target saves me a shit ton of money on games and DVDs so I'll continue to give them my money.

Btw, there's been a LOT of new Player's Choice titles also in the past week or two.

Top Bottom