• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now here is a one sheet that doesnt suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparisi2274

Master_SiteMovies291582.jpg

How terribly generic. What makes people want to see a movie called "Blade: Trinity"? You can't even tell its a movie about a half man/half vampire.

Gattsu25

Banned
Teh Hamburglar said:
How terribly generic. What makes people want to see a movie called "Blade: Trinity"? You can't even tell its a movie about a half man/half vampire.

I'm sorry...are you saying that movie names should describe what the movie is about?

Mugen

Banned
Has anyone read AICN's Blade 2 review? I know it's old but still funny til now lol. And yes Blade 2 was an awesome summer movie.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mugen said:
Has anyone read AICN's Blade 2 review? I know it's old but still funny til now lol. And yes Blade 2 was an awesome summer movie.

That review is proof that people shouldn't review their friends' movies. I don't think Knowles even reviewed Hellboy, thank God.

Gattsu25 said:
I'm sorry...are you saying that movie names should describe what the movie is about?

Yeah, it should. If the people marketing the movie were smart they'd be targeting general audience which includes people who haven't seen Blade 1 or 2. The poster gives no hint what it may be about. All we know is its called "Blade: Trinity".

robot

Pretty cool poster. I hope they have others with different characters(?). Blade 2 was the definition of a summer popcorn flick. I loved it.

SKluck

Banned
Ham, you are stupid.

One sheets intrigue, they are not major marketing methods. That is what commercials and trailers are for.

Mason

Ever since Matrix Reloaded started the whole "close-up of a character with a reflection in his sunglasses" motif with its posters, everyone has been doing it.

It's old now.

LakeEarth

Teh Hamburglar said:

It's the third one. Come on, if someone doesn't know he's a half man half vampire he either:

a) didn't pay any attention to the plot of the first two movies

or

b) didn't watch the first two, even though 1 has been on TV, and 2 is on the movie networks. If they haven't bothered to see either of the other movies, what are the chances they care about this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom