• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NWA TNA show today

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSN Bay Area Friday 3pm
FSN Chicago Friday 4pm ET/3pm CT
FSN Midwest Friday 4pm ET/3pm CT
FSN Ohio Friday 3pm
FSN South Friday 3pm ET/2pm CT
FSN Southwest Friday 3pm
FSN Detroit Friday 3pm
FSN Florida Friday 3pm ET/2pm CT
FSN New York Tuesday 2:30pm
FSN North - Minnesota Friday 3pm
FSN North - Wisconsin Friday 3pm CT/2pm MT
FSN Arizona Friday 4pm PT/3pm MT
FSN Northwest Friday 3pm
FSN Pittsburgh Friday 3pm* (starts June 11)
FSN Rocky Mountain Friday 3pm
FSN New England Friday 3pm
FSN West Friday 3pm
Comcast Sports Net Philadelphia Saturday Midnight
Comcast Sports Net Mid-Atlantic Saturday 4am

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Eazy-E and Ice Cube like this thread!

This show looks pretty good. AJ Styles vs Mr. Aguila(Essa Rios) and a 5 man X Division match seem to be the highlights. Support TNA!

pops619

It was a pretty good show. I like that they basically use all the time on WRESTLING. I think today's show had five matches. A lot of times, that's more matches than WWE has on their two hour shows. I got a chuckle out of Jarrett hitting Dusty Rhodes with the guitar. Dusty was all like "you don't want none of this" then Jarrett just cracks him over the head. Good stuff. I hope people are watching this...

I still havent caught Impact, but I do regularly catch TNA on Wednesday nights, which I find to be usually a pretty fun show.. For a long while, I only watched TNA to get my wrestling fix, every wednesday 7-9 like clock work.

but this year, i have been WWE all the way.. sinec the last royal rumble actually, which I thought was amazing.. and wrestlemania was amazing, and then I was hooked, I dont catch the weekly shows much, but I catch all the PPV's, and I have loved them all.. bad blood was the worst of them all, and I didnt like it the first time watching it, but now after watching it a few times.. that last match with HHH/michaels was amazing,.. the eugene match was fun.. the benoit/kane match was good, and I am a huge randy orton fan..

randy ortons match with mic foley a PPV or two ago was one of the most amazing matches I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom