• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Chromehounds Reunion thread

Kingpen

The bug is back to get back into Chromehounds.... There is a new patch to the game that tweaks a lot of weapon stats.. Rumor has it that it has lessened the damage of Double Doubles, so that is enough motivation to get back into this.

This thread is to serve as our meeting place so we don't get lost in the main forum. A new squad is going to be formed.

Please post your gamertag if you want to take part in this (and am serious about dedicating some time to it)
So far we have:

GT: KINGPEN66
GT: chespace 1up
GT: Hapoel TA.
GT: Ajanti
GT: blackhawk2k3
GT: KidInsomnia
GT: Vagr4nt.
GT: Spooka
GT: Mo the Hawk
GT: Justegarde

Some images of DCharlie's that are sweet to fuel the motivation to get back in this kickass game...

255677975_b219390e1a_b.jpg

221140795_6660792e97_o.jpg

216918489_0f6c7989b7.jpg

216918658_cfe02764b3.jpg

216918802_dc8572dbd5.jpg

216919029_9e2bfff2fd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Phthisis

I just got the game last week and have been playing it everyday. I'd like to join in, if nobody minds.

GT: Justegarde

Whoever is running the show, give me an invite and I'll join up.

Chichikov

I’ll repost the squad info –

Name: NeoGaf Brigade
Password: LB,RB,LT,RT

We currently have 3 slots available (I’m sure che will clear some more later).

I’m at the lobby at the moment so I can approve anyone who wants to join.
(I’m away from my console, so it might be awhile before I see the request).

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'm definitely down for some Chromehounds action. Quick question though, will I lose my stats if I leave my current squad and join this one?

GT: purg3

GT: MattsOnlyHope, anyways the crew has been online playing for awhile now. "Host has disconnected" sure brougth back memories. :lol

frogg609

GT: freddor count me in.

Edit: I'm searching for NeoGaf Brigade and not getting any results. This brings back memories.

Dekelia

Starting next week I can definately be a weekend player (too much stuff going on right now during the week).

GamerTag: Dekelia

Kingpen

I have created the new squad...

The new squad will be called NeoGAF RESERVE
It will be in Morskoj

Password to get in will be X, Y, X, Y

Please respond to this thread if you want in and we can arrange a time for me to approve you.

The reason for the formation of this squad is to have more control over nation affiliation as I believe a majority of the players from the old squad have moved on to other games. I am still more then happy to play this game anytime with anyone...

Kingpen

We are having another Renaissance of Chromehounds currently. If you want to join an active squad of GAF, join the NeoGAF RESERVE...

mjolnirsbane

Neo Member
I am an avid CH player and I have a squad called Armored Fury. If anyone is interested in getting on board just for the hell of it, please contact me on XBL, gamer tag mjolnirsbane. Armored Fury is a war 1 squad with over 1 million reknown. We pretty much kick ass. I couldn't help but notice nobody has posted to this since 2007 but just want to let everyone know CH is better than ever with it's patches and is tremendous fun. It can be picked up for about $10 (if you can find it) and is worth every penny.

Cheers!

Top Bottom