• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Free iPod Thread: No Referral Links Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is how it is going to work.

For those of you who have NOT YET STARTED the entire freeipods.com process, use this thread to get one.

The first 5 people who reply to this thread will be PMed by me and will receive my referral link.

They will then be able to take part in one of the online offers provided by freeipods.com, the most secure being the Ebay offer (you need to register a new Ebay account with a non-free email address).

After those 5 people complete their part in my referral process, they will then each individually ask in the thread for 5 people willing to use their referral link. They will PM them with the referral link and the process will continue.

Are there any questions?

THIS IS FOR IPODS ONLY.

border

I'll give it a go. I hope you folks don't screw me over though. =)

Is this as impossible as it looks though? The first five people will then need to cull together another 25 people before the process moves on...

Stick to the other thread- the one that'll actually work because the creator will be here longer than tonight. I'd say Mason is much more trustworthy for this than Bruce.

DJ_Tet

Banned
border said:
I'll give it a go. I hope you folks don't screw me over though. =)

Is this as impossible as it looks though? The first five people will then need to cull together another 25 people before the process moves on...

It's very much as impossible as you say, the other thread still has life, and more importantly doesn't have a joke character at the helm who is impatient and wants to jump 20 people in line.

DJ_Tet

Banned
He didn't "disappear," he probably went to bed.

This is why this thread and the other will get locked. Good job.

Funny- if you were the first in line then how come he published a list and started it already? What about the craploads of people (including me, btw), who posted before you?

Bruce Vilanch said:
Actually, I only want the ipod.

So
Email: JohnMCochran@aol.com
Product: Ipod

Also, I need to do this tonight, as I'm going out of town.

Yeah. Going out of town tomorrow. Don't sign up for this guy folks- he's only out to scam you. How can he possibly facilitate this list if he's leaving TOMORROW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom