• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Joe Schmo 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The marathon of season 1 is on right now.

Does the DVD for season 1 contain commentary by Matt on every episode? I would love to hear his comments while re-watching it knowing it was all a joke.

Edit: Shit, his commentary is only on the finale. Forget it.

Socreges

Banned
I've only watched the last two episodes of Joe Schmo [and bits of the others], but I want to see the deleted and uncensored scenes. Seems interesting. Hopefully I can rent.

The first one worked because it had never been done before and "Joe" was constantly catching them off guard. It was the most real reality TV had ever gotten in some ways. I think, now that they're more prepared, it won't be as good. Then agian you've got two of them now, so maybe it'll mix things up. At any rate, I doubt I'll be watching.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Hmm the original guy seemed really nice, I will bet my left nut that atleast one of the Joe or Jane are assholes. It dosent hurth that the fake gameshow is now a dating game....

Meier

damn, that was lame! How could they not show who didnt get the pearl necklace? That Cammy chick is a retard btw.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
They HAVE to boot Ingrid.

It was a great episode, but Cammy KEEPS messing up. The producers got greedy after the first show, thought they could do too much. Guess it just goes to show that guys are much more gullible.

Bog

Junior Ace
They surprised me with the new episode being on Monday. Good show, though. Next week's is going to be great.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Bog said:
They surprised me with the new episode being on Monday. Good show, though. Next week's is going to be great.

I'm so happy its on Monday's. I have work till 10 on Tuesdays and they show so few reruns. :(

seems kinda late, must not be doing as well as last year? or are they seeing the demographics and hoping to get people tuning into Raw by accident in preparation for Joe Schmoe 2?

either way, quite the lineup for spike on monday nights.. RAW straight into schmoe 2.. i loved it.

yeah, i was watching just to see the last week's episode again and got surprised with the new episode... i was like OMG!!

so are we taking odds on ingrid? because i dont think she's gonna get voted off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom