• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
I think Lonestar does make a good point to be honest.

People have already beat up on the CPU this year. It isn't fair to allow for playing the CPU half the season, and then change it midseason. Maybe for season 2 things can change, but they should probably stay the same for now.

Of course, like I said before, playing Matrix is virtually the same thing though! :D

Yea Lonestar should face the cpu, but in the future I'd still be willing to fill in.

Also I can't wait to play you on nba 2k, you won't be smiling then.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm Playing it now.

WE'LL DO IT LIVE, FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE

:lol

Let me know what time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:

NBA2K league isn't about playing the games. It is about the crazy trades and drama!

Only for people who have no shot at ever winning.

Ramirez

I don't think it's gonna happen tonight Rors, my niece is hitting the internet pretty hardcore, so although I can play, it would be a slideshow. Tomorrow will work better. :(

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
Alright, Ram. Guess you couldn't make it. Tomorrow at 7 EST is fine with me.

[edit] Alright. Just saw tha tpost. :p

Yea, in a few weeks I'll be in my own house and this will be a moot point, that time can't come soon enough. :lol

Fifty

Upset! Astrolad beats Adrian Peterson! A bad week for the NFC north, as both 8-3 teams lose. Mr. Bob, now is the time for victory. Beat the Rams, and you've got a 3 way race going.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
jtudky.jpg

sorry fmt!

i see some people have games against CPU! lets get them played!

and lonestar is right. its not fair this season to have matrix fill in. we will start that in season 2.

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i see some people have games against CPU! lets get them played!

and lonestar is right. its not fair this season to have matrix fill in. we will start that in season 2.

Am I one of those people? I am not sure whether Malley will be able to play.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cold, is Thursday good for you? I am moving today and I have a hot date tomorrow!

Has to be Thurs because I am going away for the weekend!

Plenty of time for you to practice for the game that ultimately will shape the NFC Playoffs!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Cold, is Thursday good for you? I am moving today and I have a hot date tomorrow!

Has to be Thurs because I am going away for the weekend!

Plenty of time for you to practice for the game that ultimately will shape the NFC Playoffs!

sounds like your delaying so you can review your notebook on me and gameplan

somnia, i believe you can play the CPU. i haven't heard from malley, i know he was out the last couple weeks.

i think livewire and sable played an exhibition and livewire beat him so he can play the CPU (correct me if i'm wrong livewire)

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
somnia, i believe you can play the CPU. i haven't heard from malley, i know he was out the last couple weeks.

i think livewire and sable played an exhibition and livewire beat him so he can play the CPU (correct me if i'm wrong livewire)

Yeeeeaaaa....that's exactly ;) ;) ;) what happened.

No, he won 21-14 at the buzzer. Although I was sad to lose, I was glad it wasn't a franchise game cause Cooley was out for the season I think, and I had at least one other multi-week injury.

Anyway, he gets to play the CPU. How do I drop out temporarily so he can play them? Can I quit through the league site or do I have to do it in-game?

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Yeeeeaaaa....that's exactly ;) ;) ;) what happened.

No, he won 21-14 at the buzzer. Although I was sad to lose, I was glad it wasn't a franchise game cause Cooley was out for the season I think, and I had at least one other multi-week injury.

Anyway, he gets to play the CPU. How do I drop out temporarily so he can play them? Can I quit through the league site or do I have to do it in-game?
5akqh1.jpg

Top right corner.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
let's advance tonight!

ok ok short of that i want league articles/features from the commishes. RORS?
Power Rankings are due when the league advances. Player of the week is making a comeback too!

Ramirez

Hmmm, another wonderful game.

5 picks, 5 dropped balls...awesome. Passing in this game is impossible for me without Holmes, I love how Rors can play single coverage the entire game, and out of the billion times I threw one up, I think I might have come down with one. Ashomugagagga w/e knew the routes better than my WRs did.

Oh well, wildcard here I come.

I gotta eat dinner and watch some tv with the missus and I'll be ready to play Bob. It shouldn't be any later than 11:30 EST depending on how tired she is.

Mrbob

Pushing our game back to watch tv wtf. :lol

You don't do that to me....I do that to you. I DO THAT TO YOU!

10:30cst should be fine

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i just tell me chic yo playin madden; i'll let you know when it's halftime so you can start making dinner. this is how i get most of my games in so early.

Top Bottom