• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Anyone else want to scrim? I won't even make you face my lifelong team: the mighty Steelers! I'll choose some shitty team at random like the Raiders or something.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors I'll play.

I want to see how badly I still play with the Texans

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K coming on, send challenge

Somnia

GG Astro

I don't know what happened to my defense on that game. It was like no matter what I tried I couldnt stop you...example: The final run you did when you lept over two of my guys back to back...jesus :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Somnia said:
I don't know what happened to my defense on that game. It was like no matter what I tried I couldnt stop you...example: The final run you did when you lept over two of my guys back to back...jesus :lol
yeah even i was like wtf was that all about. :lol saints are so fucking beastly on offense

Matrix

haha that was brutal rors :lol

Rorschach

Wow... the Raiders are beastly online.... and my new defensive scheme works IN THEORY!

GG Matrix

:lol @ JRuss dropping a dime on Higgins... that shit never happens in franchise

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Wow... the Raiders are beastly online.... and my new defensive scheme works IN THEORY!

GG Matrix

Slaton has been downgraded big time :( EA got it right.

That fumble set the tone for the rest of the game.

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
So I'll have like the 24th and 25th pick for the next five years?
I said my entire draft. You'll have 2 first rounders 2 second rounders 2 third rounders 2 fourth rounders ever year! Not to mention Nnamdi, Howard, and DHB. Nnamdi is almost worth it by himself!

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
I said my entire draft. You'll have 2 first rounders 2 second rounders 2 third rounders 2 fourth rounders ever year! Not to mention Nnamdi, Howard, and DHB. Nnamdi is almost worth it by himself!

If I thought the league would last for five years, I'd be interested. Could this be paid forward into future leagues? :lol

why would you want DHB when you could have the real deal holyfield crabcakes? he has already proven to be superior in madden AND in real life!

p.s. and i'll throw in nate davis to boot! he's like a good jbust!

Fifty

Well at least I can feel better about my worst game of the season coming against the Chargers! (45-3 :( ) I think his D has been the difference. That and his QB play. Elite DTs + very solid LBs + two great CBs have him dominating most people on D. Not to say that it's because of an overrated roster..

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
I beat him

Beamer2DashaWindow.jpg

DCX

DCX
Congrats Smokey. You dominate our NBA leagues and now first year rookie takes the crown in Madden. Hope to face you in the next.

DCX

BigAT

Smokey takes it 34-15. GG and congratulations.

Defensively, I didn't have much of an answer for Antonio Gates for the majority of the game. That was problematic, in addition to my inability to generate as much pressure as I would have liked (0 sacks, 1 INT). The turning point of the game was early in the 4th quarter. I had user control of a safety with man coverage on Gates, ball was snapped and Gates ran a short out route. I immediately let out an "oh shit..." as I watched another defender follow him in man coverage as well for no reason whatsoever. That left Malcolm Floyd completely uncovered, Smokey saw him and hit him for a 34 yard TD.

It was a fun game and a pretty close one throughout, until I threw two late pick 6's attempting to make a comeback. Thank god the season is over, by the end of the game I had a single RB (rating: 65 overall) on my roster because my backup got injured during the game and couldn't return and Ryan Grant was already out for 12 weeks.

Despite the loss, I have to say I'm extremely pleased with how the season went. I didn't expect to do nearly as well as I did, especially since I was the last person to make the cut into the league. Just need to do one game better next season and I'm all set.

DMczaf

God damn it FMT! We were going to get the ratings so we would know what the progressions were for everyone!

You advance when we dont want you to, and you dont advnace when we do want you to!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FMT STRIKES AGAIN!

So, any reason to trust FMT anymore? I mean, I know we're never gonna get that Issac Bruce 1st Ballot HoF reward.

Next thing we'll find out, is that FMT is really Elvis Grbac.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
WTF OL and DL downgraded! How when I barely got sacked and did well on the ground!

COREY WEBSTER DOWNGRADED!?

Kenny Phillips now 84!! Fuck yes!

Fucking all my LBs down to 80 wtf! Pierce had a great year as did Boley!

FUCK THIS.

Top Bottom