• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok, send me your 3 cuts now fellas.

i'm going to stick with the formula i had. im looking at the rosters and there are PLENTY of 80+ players around.

also, you are going off the premise that you are giving up an 80+ player and getting nothing back. but you are. everyone is giving up 3 FA's, and everyone is getting 3 FA's.

send your lists now via pm. i'm going to be keeping a spreadsheet so when everyone is done sending in their cuts we can start. i'm going to tentatively say 10 am pst this coming saturday for the FA draft unless there are a lot of people who wont be able to make it.
I wont make it, i work til 3pm est. 4 pm est i'm golden

DCX

AirBrian

Wellington said:
Everyone here is a football fan. Let's do it on a Sunday after the late games but before the night game.
This is an excellent idea.

Or before the early game could work too. Get up early you west coaster bums!

Fifty

We'll never find a time that's perfect for everyone. Luckily, you can pre-rank people in-game on the draft board, so you should be set for at least the first 2 rounds

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the system is crappy. all my 80+ guys are 2-4 year players. Its not realistic to cut those guys I want my team not a rag tag bunch of other castoff old guys from other teams

bluemax

Banned
I'd kind of prefer 70+ to 75+ I have a few guys in that range I'd rather get rid of that won't kill my depth but whatever.

I guess I've decided 2 out of my 3 depending upon if I can cut a guy I only have 1 of. Otherwise I'll go with a different guy.

Got a few nice boosts, John Carlson is a 93 now!

BigAT

I think the Sunday time is a good idea.

Anyone having problems attempting to sign FAs right now? I keep getting an error saying the Franchise Servers are offline when they clearly aren't.

CB3 said:
the system is crappy. all my 80+ guys are 2-4 year players. Its not realistic to cut those guys I want my team not a rag tag bunch of other castoff old guys from other teams

you have 11 players rated 80 or above. you have to cut ONE. stop your whining!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you have 11 players rated 80 or above. you have to cut ONE. stop your whining!

Nice job in counting my above 90. my 80-90 guys are strictly Young players.

Fifty

AirBrian said:
I'm confused about this open FA period now. So we can sign any FA right now?

Yep. Even if FMT has our list of cuttable players, until everything is order, these scrap players are a free for all.

TheCrow

DMczaf said:
Mack Jackson is the blackest dude I've seen since Seal.

NOOO!!! I was hoping no one would notice him. :D He is mine.

Airbrian: I think the franchise servers are down. Or else I would have picked up that 75 rated player only to cut him. :lol

CB3

and you'll all follow like blind sheep even though the system sucks! Good job on making your voice heard!

DMczaf

There's also a bunch of black dudes with perms. WTF Donny :lol

Fuck ratings, I'm just going to draft dudes based on hairstyles.

bluemax

Banned
I accidentally cut a player to see if it would put me under the minimum but he's a guy I have decided I want to cut. It won't let me resign him because the online servers are down or something it says.

BigAT

TheCrow said:
Airbrian: I think the franchise servers are down. Or else I would have picked up that 75 rated player only to cut him. :lol

Yeah, I saw him. That guy probably shouldn't be allowed to be one of somebody's 3 cuts.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
and you'll all follow like blind sheep even though the system sucks! Good job on making your voice heard!
I made my voice heard a the meeting and I talked you fools down from an even worse scenario with more players and a 90+. Should have voiced then, sucka!

Every player I have 75+ (10 total) is on offense. FML.
Guys I wanted to cut downgraded to 74 :lol I have to cut a few starters now...

CB3

Rorschach said:
I made my voice heard a the meeting and I talked you fools down from an even worse scenario with more players and a 90+. Should have voiced then, sucka!

Guys I wanted to cut downgraded to 74 :lol I have to cut a few starters now...

I was playing a Madden game. by the time i was done FMT disappeared with his decision he made by himself like always!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My list consisted of starters as well. Not much to choose from on the amazing Chiefs.

Rorschach

2rdeyyw.gif

daw840

WOW. It's really hard to pick who I am going to cut. Damn. What's the deadline for this. I have to go to bed soon.

edit: How is the FA draft order going to work?

CB3

im cutting Stewart Bradley, Darren Howard, and Macho Harris. Find their positions and ratings on your own.

This system is stupid. what i find more entertaining is that no one likes it, but yet no one is saying anything. thats great. you guys can blindly follow. and since im the only one speaking out i guess im forced to follow too. But man, you guys arent gonna like me next season. Im taking this frustration out on the games. I played nice and did my best to not make anyone mad and give retry's in clearly won games and not pass too much in the flats even though i have a top 3 catching RB and all that. Fuck it. Im going hard. You guys are to blame!

7xmgwti.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
WOW. It's really hard to pick who I am going to cut. Damn. What's the deadline for this. I have to go to bed soon.

edit: How is the FA draft order going to work?
Adrian Peterson
Percy Harvin
Steve Hutchinson.

Those are my recommendations.

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
im cutting Stewart Bradley, Darren Howard, and Macho Harris. Find their positions and ratings on your own.

This system is stupid. what i find more entertaining is that no one likes it, but yet no one is saying anything. thats great. you guys can blindly follow. and since im the only one speaking out i guess im forced to follow too. But man, you guys arent gonna like me next season. Im taking this frustration out on the games. I played nice and did my best to not make anyone mad and give retry's in clearly won games and not pass too much in the flats even though i have a top 3 catching RB and all that. Fuck it. Im going hard. You guys are to blame!

7xmgwti.gif

Jeebus knows I'm not the biggest fan of how FMT does shit but I don't really have any alternate ideas aside from widening the scale a bit. How about instead of bitching you provide an alternate solution? I know I've launched my own hissy fits in the past but I did try and throw out an alternate to what happened at the time.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
I'll play if you want, Bluemax. Maybe you want someone else, though. Online Raiders D is beastly as fuck. :\

It's just for fun, let's do it. I feel I learn something new every time I play you.

daw840

Wellington said:
Adrian Peterson
Percy Harvin
Steve Hutchinson.

Those are my recommendations.

LOL. Your fucking hilarious right there. Percy Harvin actually jumped to an 81 OVR from a 74. Watch out on them returns next year!!

Smokey

CB3 said:

7xmgwti.gif

For.

I don't like the system either!

Top Bottom