• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
About time you all loosened the reins and get in on this trade talk! Unless your the Redskins..in which case it appears nobody wants to work with you.

:lol

BigAT

How many people still need to turn in their cuts? It doesn't seem like it's that hard of a thing to do that we couldn't start the FA draft earlier than tomorrow night.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Just in time for you both to play each other the following year after you each finish 3rd in your respective divisions in 2010. :lol

Hey, there are some old muddafuckas on the Patriots (26 players 30+!). Gotta get something for them now, it's the Richard Seymore Principle.

Fifty

We're keeping the rule about not trading players twice in one season, right? Well, I'm not sure if it was ever officially a rule, rather just saying don't make unrealistic trades.

We weren't allowed to trade FAs the same season we acquired them, so someone
making a trade for one player and then trading him to another team shortly thereafter isn't acceptable either, right?

(Unless of course the commishes are told that it's a 3 way deal at the time of the initial trade)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What Fifty is really saying is Smokey can't trade me straight up Turner for LJ.

What I also realized was Smokey wasn't trying to help me, he took advantage of me being gullible and I went on thinking he was trying to help a fellow Texan *stuck with a shit team* out :lol :lol

Who the hell would give up Turner for LJ? I wouldn't.

Well played Smokey, but now you're on my Bob list.

Nightz

BigAT said:
How many people still need to turn in their cuts? It doesn't seem like it's that hard of a thing to do that we couldn't start the FA draft earlier than tomorrow night.
I bet a majority of the teams have already turned theirs in, but I would assume that it'll still be a lot of work for FMT to get everything together. It would be awesome if we could start before tomorrow night though!

Rorschach

It's not that no one wants Livewire's players. It's that he doesn't know the value of his players. Last year was the same deal.

LiveWire said:
And Campbell goes from 77 to 78. FML.
Because JRuss is rated better and had a better year.

Ramirez said:
Man I put the #3 rusher in the league on the table and no one bites, for shame.
No one has prime corners to give!

FMT: Get on AIM when you get the chance!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT doesnt use AIM because apparently his laptop doesnt have AIM (?) and his phone is one of those old school Nokia black and white phones, because those are the only ones that cant use aim these days

daw840

CB3 said:
FMT doesnt use AIM because apparently his laptop doesnt have AIM (?) and his phone is one of those old school Nokia black and white phones, because those are the only ones that cant use aim these days

He might be using the company laptop. THat's probably why no AIM.

CB3

I just have AIM forward messages to my phone whenever im signed out. Or I stay signed on with my blackberry. I dont think ive been technically off AIM in like 3-4 years

Lonestar

CB3 said:
I just have AIM forward messages to my phone whenever im signed out. Or I stay signed on with my blackberry. I dont think ive been technically off AIM in like 3-4 years

And I haven't used AIM in 3-4 years! It's no wonder we don't see eye toOMGI'VEBEENINACARACCIDENTOHITSJUSTCB3BEINGCB3

CB3

None of you had shit on me in PGR3. Id let you get ahead on purpose and ricochet of you in the hard turns and speed ahead. Best stratagy ever

DMczaf

LiveWire said:
And Campbell goes from 77 to 78. FML.

I would say "Congrats, he's as good as my 2nd year QB" but...

Campbell

70 Speed

88 Throwing Power

78 Short Acc

76 Medium Acc

75 Deep Acc

65 Throw on the Run

Freeman

74 Speed

96 Throwing Power

84 Short Acc

82 Medium Acc

81 Deep Acc

86 Throw on the Run

Welp.

LiveWire

DMczaf said:
I would say "Congrats, he's as good as my 2nd year QB" but...

Campbell

70 Speed

88 Throwing Power

78 Short Acc

76 Medium Acc

75 Deep Acc

65 Throw on the Run

Freeman

74 Speed

96 Throwing Power

84 Short Acc

82 Medium Acc

81 Deep Acc

86 Throw on the Run

Welp.

Seriously, and people wonder why I bitch about not having a QB.

Rorschach said:
Because JRuss is rated better and had a better year.

Whatever, there's no rhyme or reason why JBust should have gotten that upgrade. Devin Thomas had a big fat 5 catches for 57 yards and 1 TD for all of last season and got a 6 point upgrade and major stat upgrades. Rocky McIntosh had 6 picks and stayed pretty much the same. I'm not doubting that you made the best of a bad situation with JBust, but there doesn't seem to be any logic behind why Madden bumped some people and not others.

Lonestar

Does it include you??? You're getting left out, man!

How about...Adalious Thomas for your 3rd Rounder!

LukeSmith

jimcaldwellnewcoach_medium.JPG

"We're very happy to announce the addition of Maurice Jones-Drew to the Indianapolis Colts for the 2010 season. A versatile back like MJD is a rare find and we're excited to take some of the mileage off of Peyton Manning and Curtis Painter's arms next season."

Details:
Colts: Joseph Addai, Robert Mathis and 1st Round Pick
Jaguars: Maurice Jones-Drew and 1st Round Pick

Lonestar

I'm trying to mentally analyze that trade.

Ok, so you give up a top 15 RB for maybe a high Top 10 RB, and a high rated DE (which seem to be hard to come by), and your late 1st round pick, to move up 8 spaces in the 1st round? MJD is 2-3 years younger than Addai, so that is a plus, but Mathis is only 30 or so.

I would have asked for his 2nd rounder too :p

TheCrow

Lonestar said:

Ok, so you give up a top 15 RB for maybe a high Top 10 RB, and a high rated DE (which seem to be hard to come by), and your late 1st round pick, to move up 8 spaces in the 1st round? MJD is 2-3 years younger than Addai, so that is a plus, but Mathis is only 30 or so.

Except he doesn't even have a 2nd round pick. :lol

Birdman02

Lonestar said:

I'm pretty sure my 2nd rounder goes to you (because of a real life trade), so feel free to give it to him if you like!!

Lonestar

Birdman02 said:
I'm pretty sure my 2nd rounder goes to you (because of a real life trade), so feel free to give it to him if you like!!

Goes to Who?

SO THIS IS WHY I'M NOT A REAL LIFE GM!

Patriots Trade Third-Rounder to JaguarsBy KC in Patriots ⋅ April 26, 2009 at 11:16am ⋅ Post a comment .The Patriots traded their third round pick, the 73rd pick overall in the draft, to the Jacksonville Jaguars in return for a 2010 second round selection.

It’s a smart move considering the team used four second round picks and is relatively deep overall. Next year, the Pats will have even more flexibility with two second round picks already on the table.

Goddamn Dirty Patriots!

So, what's the prognosis of this?

Lonestar

Dirrrrrty Patriots

There's the Burgess stuff to Oakland, now I see that Denver gave teh Patriots their 7th round pick of 2010 for some Olineman. Does that count too?

Birdman02

TheCrow said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

I'll try to dig up that list that Rors posted. Hold on.
Found it!!

rorschach said:
I think we should start a different thread to include our drafts. Here is the list of trades from our rookie draft:

-------------1st--------------
Denver from Chicago
Seattle from Denver
Oakland from San Francisco from Carolina (JRuss to SF)
Miami from San Diego

-------------2nd--------------
Kansas from Atlanta
New England from Jacksonville
New England from Tennessee

-------------3rd--------------
Oakland from New England
St Louis from Atlanta
Philadelphia from Seattle
Broncos from Philadelphia
Philadelphia from Baltimore
Washington FORFEIT (dunno how this would work lolz)

-------------4th--------------
Denver from New England
Miami from Philadelphia

-------------5th--------------
Cleveland from Tampa
Tampa from New England
Oakland from New England
New England from Denver
Denver from Dallas
Philadelphia from New Orleans
Detroit from Denver
St Louis from Atlanta

-------------6th--------------
Buffalo from Philadelphia
Miami from Washington
Carolina from Oakland
Philadelphia from Indianapolis
Tampa from Loltimore
Philadelphia from San Francisco

-------------7th--------------
New England from Philadelphia
Denver from New England
Miami from Kansas City

CB3

This draft is gonna be a mess when people who wont make it owe picks to other people

probably like me. ive had tickets to the MJ movie on sunday for like a month what do you want me to do!

TheCrow

CB3 said:
This draft is gonna be a mess when people who wont make it owe picks to other people

probably like me. ive had tickets to the MJ movie on sunday for like a month what do you want me to do!

oh noezzz!!! Now I need to trade up with your 3rd round pick. Any takers???

Birdman: can you add that I received the Bengals 2nd round pick. Thanks

CB3

i could probably make it if it were later on in the evening around 7 or 8. but thats kinda late for east coast peoples

Lonestar

Man, that stuff is blowing my mind....

So we are keeping with that stuff? Let me see if I've screwed up somewhere.

I know I traded my 4th to Denver for Orton
And I'm currently tied to giving My (Patriots) 2nd and 7th to Houston, while getting a 1, 2, and 4. That's currently what I've personally done.

So I've somehow Also have 2nd's from Jags and Tennessee, give another 4th to Denver (?) but also GET Denver's 5th, Give my 3rd and 5th to Oakland, and give another 5th to Tampa Bay (so...Denver's 5th to one of those 2?)

And I get CB3's 7th, and I don't know if I'm supposed to give my 7th to Denver, because I see the article, and it says Denver gives it to the Patriots.

Holy shit....

Lonestar

CB3 said:
this is gonna be a clusterfuck. keeping real life trades was a mistake

You know, While I would enjoy getting 2 more 2nd rounds....you are right. BUT FMT MUST HAVE THAT #1 ......

here is who i have cuts from:

dskillz
ramirez
bigat
birdman
thecrow
daw
nights
luke
sable
gcquinton
denogg
livewire
somnia
coldblooded
fmt
smokey
bigjonsson
striker
airbrian
matrix
storybook
bluemax
LJ11
fifty
lonestar
DCX
-----

missing:

dmczaf
rors
astrolad
pheeniks
wellington
mrbob

CB3

he snuck his way into that pick. "lets make things more realistic and screw Mr Bob!" Meanwhile everyone forgets he has the carolina pick

Top Bottom