• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
here is who i have cuts from:

dskillz
ramirez
bigat
birdman
thecrow
daw
nights
luke
sable
gcquinton
denogg
livewire
somnia
coldblooded
fmt
smokey
bigjonsson
striker
airbrian
matrix
storybook
bluemax
LJ11
fifty
lonestar
DCX

What are you trying to say?

Fifty

More importantly..who is NOT on that list?!

And yes, real-life picks traded is stupid. But FMT has Carolina's #1, and Carolina is the worst team in this league, and that is why we're keeping it. :lol

CB3 said:
he snuck his way into that pick. "lets make things more realistic and screw Mr Bob!" Meanwhile everyone forgets he has the carolina pick

u mad?

the majority of the picks owed are from trades made in this league, not in real life.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i just got back from a business trip and haven't slept in 40 hours give me a break!

i'm sending my fas tonight fmt. haven't had the chance to turn on madden since i got back

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It's Lonestar, FMT

1st #2 bigjonsson to Me
1st #19 my own pick
2nd #2 bigjonsson to Me
2nd #14 Airbrian to Me
2nd #16 Birdman to Me
6th #19 my own pick
7th # 7 Crow to Me
7th # 20 CB3 to Me

Is what I'm seeing for me. And while I talked to Bigjonsson so I know those #2's of the round are good, I don't know exactly what pick in the rounds for Airbrian, Birdman, Crow, and CB3.

Giving away:

2nd #19 Me to bigjonsson
3rd #19 Me to Rorschach
4th #2 bigjonsson to Crow (so, I guess it's assumed that Houston picks for Denver that round)
4th #19 Me to Crow
5th # 7 Crow to Rorschach/DM (one gets 7, other gets 19)
5th # 19 Me to Rorschach/DM
7th #19 Me to bigjonsson

I'm hoping that I'm just the worst case scenario...and I still want to get a pick or 2 for Adalious Thomas...

Advice on this mess?

AstroLad said:
and not only that i gave notice of my trip a bunch of times!

whoa! evray body needs to coooooooooooo-oooooool out!

its fine, just want to make sure i have them by tomorrow is all!

did you spread the word about the niners in other countries? we're going to shock the world on sunday and handle the overrated colts!

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
2nd #2 bigjonsson to Me
2nd #14 Airbrian to Me
2nd #16 Birdman to Me

Awesome, I'm the lone AFC South team picking in the second round.

FMT said:
did you spread the word about the niners in other countries? we're going to shock the world on sunday and handle the overrated colts!

I'd make an avatar bet with you, but by the time it made it through the queue it'd have to be from Peyton's Hall of Fame induction speech.

Rorschach

Also, after my game with Astro, I'm gonna sort this whole fucking thread out and I'm making the trade thread which will include an update draft pick list!

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
I'd make an avatar bet with you, but by the time it made it through the queue it'd have to be from Peyton's Hall of Fame induction speech.

The Lone (Get it!) AFC South Team apparently not picking for me in the 2nd Round, which from Henceforth, shall be named The Sweatshirt Round

LiveWire

What about the Redskins supplemental draft pick (apparently, selecting Jeremy Jarmon in the 2009 draft forced them to spend a 3rd round 2010 pick)? Miami gets my 6th round pick (171st overall).

A proposal to the commissioners: I cut Jeremy Jarmon and select a player as normal in the draft? Also you could force me to pick a Left Defensive End (Jarmon's position) with that pick and not use it for any other position? Otherwise it will be very hard to "bump" everyone up a spot to make up for that missing pick.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
What about the Redskins supplemental draft pick (apparently, selecting Jeremy Jarmon in the 2009 draft forced them to spend a 3rd round 2010 pick)? Miami gets my 6th round pick (171st overall).

A proposal to the commissioners: I cut Jeremy Jarmon and select a player as normal in the draft? Also you could force me to pick a Left Defensive End (Jarmon's position) with that pick and not use it for any other position? Otherwise it will be very hard to "bump" everyone up a spot to make up for that missing pick.

just pick the lowest rated guy with that pick and cut him

Lonestar

nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell.jpg

"With the 171st pick, the Redskins select: Angela Lee! "

30768274_2.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What ratings do you guys look for for each position? Just speed? Trying to decide how to evaluate some players but have no idea.

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:

"Hey guys, can I cut this shitty player and draft someone good? That's just like forfeiting it.":lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
He's not trying to pull a fast one. Like I said, he doesn't know the value of players. That's why he can't get trades through.
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but:

Haynesworth and 2nd rounder

for

Osi, Canty, 1st, 2nd rounder.

Fair to him. GTFO.

LiveWire

Whatever. The Giants have Kiwanuka (85 OVR) ready to take Osi's (92 OVR) place. Osi is 30, and will likely not go any higher, perhaps even drop a point. Kiwanuka is 28, and with Haynesworth helping him get sacks, could easily go up above 90 next season.

They would then get a better 2nd round pick and yes, I'd get the Giants' first round pick, but so what? If you want Haynesworth's dominance, you pay for it--especially since the Giants are a division rival. I need ammo to help trade up for a QB--as if it's not obvious that I'm shooting for one? So of course I'm going to try to position a deal to get more first round ammo to trade for better picks. Excuuuuuuse me, princess!

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dmczaf
wellington
mrbob
----

those are the FA cuts i dont have

Wellie was on AIM for hours, but now he's off. Ugh! I wonder if he forgot to send them. Same with DM. That leaves Mr. Bob, curiously enough, as the last person to get his picks in. Cheers!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i told CK twice today to send them. he said he would. not like it matters. bob will hold us up like always. thats why i didnt press more

LukeSmith said:

No, Lonestar and I swapped 2nd round picks :p

I don't have a 1st and a 4th
Have the Pats 2nd round pick and their 7th rounder

Rorschach

Wellington said:
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but:

Haynesworth and 2nd rounder

for

Osi, Canty, 1st, 2nd rounder.

Fair to him. GTFO.
Huh? That sounds lopsided to me. I was saying he overvalues his players. That's why no one trades. He thinks they're worth more than they are. IE: that player he's willing to cut not worth the pick.

the last team i need it from is the giants (wellington). once that is done we can post the draft order and start.

p.s. the draft "tie breaker" was the highest rated player contributed. if you both had 240 points total, the person who put the highest rated player in gets the better pick!

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Whatever, there's no rhyme or reason why JBust should have gotten that upgrade.
No rhyme or reason? He had a good year for a young QB and had 21 TDs and an 85.9 rat. Meanwhile, Jason Campbell got 9 TDs, 20 INTs, and missed 2,000 yards by 500. And he finished with a 55.5 rating. No shit he didn't get a good upgrade.

[edit]JRuss was 11th among starters and Jason Campbell was 30th...

Striker

Brady Quinn got a good upgrade. He tossed about 20 TD's, over 2,000 yards, and a QB Rating in the 80's. I hope to get his comp. better next season, because it was in the very low 60's for most of the season.

Play well enough, get an upgrade! Easy enough.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Cuts made. Sorry bros.
Damn... could you send them to me? FMT won't be around early today. I've got the list primed to be posted. Sorry, should have specified. :(

[edit] Gotta be "up" in a few hours so I'm gonna take a nap lol. I'll check this when I get back which should be around noon at the latest. I could be back much earlier. ^_^

Send them to fifty too just in case...or post them. Doesn't matter since you're last. :p

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Damn... could you send them to me? FMT won't be around early today. I've got the list primed to be posted. Sorry, should have specified. :(

[edit] Gotta be "up" in a few hours so I'm gonna take a nap lol. I'll check this when I get back which should be around noon at the latest. I could be back much earlier. ^_^

Send them to fifty too just in case...or post them. Doesn't matter since you're last. :p
Damn sorry was on my way to work. I'll PM you now my brother!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sorry again guys. I was just... crying about the Yankee loss.... :'(

(And cooking, cleaning, taking out garbage etc)

I can't fucking wait for the rookie draft. There's a guy that I want badly and I don't think anyone will notice him since he isn't that high rated. :D I will just have to figure out how to watch the WS game and do the draft.

Rorschach

DRAFT ORDER

Giants
Titans
Jets
Redskins
Broncos
Jaguars
Rams
Panthers
Vikings
Chargers
Cowboys
Browns
Patriots
Bills
Bengals
Chiefs
Seahawks
Raiders
Steelers
Texans
Cardinals
Bears
Ravens
Falcons
Niners
Bucs
Dolphins
Lions
Eagles
Saints
Colts

FAs Available:

Tony Richardson FB 96
Nick Folk K 92
Tra Thomas LT 88
Kareem McKenzie RT 85
Ahmard Hall FB 84
Jamal Lewis RB 84
Randy Thomas RG 84
Bernard Berrian WR 83
Ben Hamilton LG 83
Daniel Graham TE 83
Mike Gandy LT 83
Chad Pennington QB 83
Fred Taylor RB 82
Aaron Schobel DE 82
Jacob Bell LG 82
Antonio Smith LE 82
Heath Evans FB 82
Aaron Sears RG 82
Jeremy Mckie FB 82
Derrick Mason WR 81
Craig Hentrich P 81
Stephen Cooper MLB 81
Stewart Bradley MLB 81
Adam Vinatieri K 81
Pat Sims DT 81
Chad Clifton LT 81
John Wade C 81
Mike Peterson LB 80
Edgerrin James HB 80
Donnie Avery WR 80
Mike Gofff RG 80
Brad Hoover FB 80
Daniel Sepulveda P 80
Laveranues Coles WR 80
Shaun Smith DT 80
Michael Lewis SS 80
Fred Robbins DT 80
Mike Tolbert FB 79
Jake Delhomme QB 79
Lito Sheppard CB 79
Rocky Bernard DT 78
Andre Carter DE 78
Jason Campbell QB 78
Justin Fargas HB 78
Chris Kelsay DE 77
Justin Griffith FB 77
Brandon Carr CB 77
Troy Kropog RT 77
Kendall Simmons RG 77
Chester Taylor RB 77
Kraig Urbik RG 77
Ricky Williams RB 77
Jerramy Stevens TE 77
Shawn Springs CB 76
Sammy Morris RB 76
Ken Lucas CB 76
Amandi Toomer WR 76
Tony Hills LT 76
Jason Fabini RT 76
Marvel Smith RT 76
Ken Schaffer RT 76
Brett Romberg C 75
Lawrence Sidbury RE 75
Correll Buckhalter RB 75
Luke Petitgout LT 75
Josh Reed WR 75
Randy McMichael TE 75
Brandon McDonald CB 75
Kenyon Coleman DE 75
Chris Myers C 75
Jacques Reeves CB 75
George Wrighster TE 75
Kyle Cook C 75
Asher Allen CB 75
Tony Pashos RT 75
Tyler Polumbus LT 74
Quentin Groves DE 74
Josh Sitton RG 74
Korey Hall FB 73
Ephraim Salaam LT 73
Shaun Hill QB 73
Nathan Vasher CB 73
Reggie Brown WR 72
Gerald Sensabaugh SS 72
Ryan Tucker RT 72
Melvin Fowler C 72
Paul McQuiston RG 72
Mike Mickens CB 70
Matt Lehr C 70
Daunte Culpepper QB 70
Kevin Kolb QB 69
Clifton Smith HB 69
Paul Spicer DE 68
Mike Hart T 67
Darrell Jackson WR 65
Charlie Anderson ROLB 64

lane_clicks.jpg

Let's get it awn!

I'll be back around noon to check up on the thread. Hopefully, we'll have half of round 1 done. ;)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ok I will edit my pick in... I am just going over my needs v. options available. I was hoping to nab a top SS, but none is available.

Edit:

Stewart Bradley - MLB - 81 rating.

Titans on the clock.

After the rookie draft I will scan my pad... the breakdown I just went through is a little much. :lol

Fuck it I'm creating a draft board as well. This is awesome. :lol :lol :lol I've always wanted to be involved in an NFL draft. :(

How come not all the ratings are available for rookies? Kind of fucked up, some key ratings aren't available for some positions.

Top Bottom