• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith said:
I'm pretty sure JRuss can make all of the throws Daw's going to ask him to.

:lol

I do however find this kind of ironic given you are also one of the people who has been called out for your rb having a ton of catches (not by me, but I know I've seen Addai mentioned quite a bit)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Rorschach said:
I was just looking at a thread and seeing all these people about to be banned... Nobody post outside this and the NFL thread until we get this done! :lol

Which is the thread of bannage?

Fifty

Resposted for new page:

(If you don't want to keep checking the thread all afternoon/evening, PM me your the number of players, in order of preference, between the current team and your pick to ensure that you save time and get your choice.)

Round 1:

Giants
Titans
Jets
Redskins
Broncos
Jaguars
Rams
Panthers
Vikings
Chargers
Cowboys
Browns
Patriots (sent picks to Fifty)
Bills
Bengals
Chiefs
Seahawks
Raiders
Steelers
Texans
Cardinals
Bears
Ravens
Falcons (sent some picks to fifty)
Niners
Bucs
Dolphins
Lions
Eagles
Saints
Colts

FAs Available:

Tony Richardson FB 96
Nick Folk K 92
Tra Thomas LT 88
Kareem McKenzie RT 85
Ahmard Hall FB 84
Jamal Lewis RB 84
Randy Thomas RG 84
Bernard Berrian WR 83
Ben Hamilton LG 83
Daniel Graham TE 83
Mike Gandy LT 83
Chad Pennington QB 83
Fred Taylor RB 82
Aaron Schobel DE 82
Jacob Bell LG 82
Antonio Smith LE 82
Heath Evans FB 82
Aaron Sears RG 82
Jeremy Mckie FB 82
Derrick Mason WR 81
Craig Hentrich P 81
Stephen Cooper MLB 81
Stewart Bradley MLB 81
Adam Vinatieri K 81
Pat Sims DT 81
Chad Clifton LT 81
John Wade C 81
Mike Peterson LB 80
Edgerrin James HB 80
Donnie Avery WR 80
Mike Gofff RG 80
Brad Hoover FB 80
Daniel Sepulveda P 80
Laveranues Coles WR 80
Shaun Smith DT 80
Michael Lewis SS 80
Fred Robbins DT 80
Mike Tolbert FB 79
Jake Delhomme QB 79
Lito Sheppard CB 79
Rocky Bernard DT 78
Andre Carter DE 78
Jason Campbell QB 78
Justin Fargas HB 78
Chris Kelsay DE 77
Justin Griffith FB 77
Brandon Carr CB 77
Troy Kropog RT 77
Kendall Simmons RG 77
Chester Taylor RB 77
Kraig Urbik RG 77
Ricky Williams RB 77
Jerramy Stevens TE 77
Shawn Springs CB 76
Sammy Morris RB 76
Ken Lucas CB 76
Amandi Toomer WR 76
Tony Hills LT 76
Jason Fabini RT 76
Marvel Smith RT 76
Ken Schaffer RT 76
Brett Romberg C 75
Lawrence Sidbury RE 75
Correll Buckhalter RB 75
Luke Petitgout LT 75
Josh Reed WR 75
Randy McMichael TE 75
Brandon McDonald CB 75
Kenyon Coleman DE 75
Chris Myers C 75
Jacques Reeves CB 75
George Wrighster TE 75
Kyle Cook C 75
Asher Allen CB 75
Tony Pashos RT 75
Tyler Polumbus LT 74
Quentin Groves DE 74
Josh Sitton RG 74
Korey Hall FB 73
Ephraim Salaam LT 73
Shaun Hill QB 73
Nathan Vasher CB 73
Reggie Brown WR 72
Gerald Sensabaugh SS 72
Ryan Tucker RT 72
Melvin Fowler C 72
Paul McQuiston RG 72
Mike Mickens CB 70
Matt Lehr C 70
Daunte Culpepper QB 70
Kevin Kolb QB 69
Clifton Smith HB 69
Paul Spicer DE 68
Mike Hart T 67
Darrell Jackson WR 65
Charlie Anderson ROLB 64

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
I was just looking at a thread and seeing all these people about to be banned... Nobody post outside this and the NFL thread until we get this done! :lol

Gotta let us know which topic? My first guess is the Gang Rape topic. If I'm right, can I have your 2nd round Pick? Gotta add to my collection.

LiveWire

Just a suggestion Fifty, perhaps you should keep the original list and just put strikethoughs over the selected players, to avoid someone checking the original list reposted somewhere else and trying to select someone.

daw840

Lonestar said:
Gotta let us know which topic? My first guess is the Gang Rape topic. If I'm right, can I have your 2nd round Pick? Gotta add to my collection.

BMW literally crushes the competition. Dragona's wrath should be forthcoming.

Fifty

LiveWire said:
Just a suggestion Fifty, perhaps you should keep the original list and just put strikethoughs over the selected players, to avoid someone checking the original list reposted somewhere else and trying to select someone.

Good idea, I edited it.

And Astro, I think you're joking, right? However, it could get ugly if someone picking soon doesn't reply by this evening, and then someone shortly thereafter them happens to be out tonight. and so on.

The best thing to do is just to send lists with the number of players between now and your pick, in order of preference. that way you can pick automatically, even if you're not here when your turn comes up.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
did CK really just take my MLB. Really?

Its fucking ON you shithead
Yeah cause he's really telling me all your secrets cockmonger. You want to stop avoiding me so I can stomp you into oblivion with the Texans!?

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Yeah cause he's really telling me all your secrets cockmonger. You want to stop avoiding me so I can stomp you into oblivion with the Texans!?
Yes plz do this. Then, it's me and you. Hopefully, our connection doesn't suck!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ive been around the past day and a half when you were crying about the yankees, getting stuck at the Gym, and not sending your cuts in

Lonestar

Sadly, even though the driver was proven to be a women, you can't mention the fact that the human driving the car, is biologically, a Female.

I don't attend to the "haha, Woman Driver" sexist stuff. Dumb people do dumb things, and when magnified with 1500 lb machines, just be fortunate if they do something that's only funny.

I'd post that in that topic, but yeah...don't want to be banned.

Rorschach

dskillzhtown said:
I mean are they on the clock. Is it their turn to pick?
It's the Rams and it will be a while. We don't have any of Storybook's contact info, so it all depends on him viewing this thread. :(

So everyone send in your picks and you don't have to be held hostage by this thread! ;)

daw840

LOL. I am half tempted to pick up T-Rich. But he will surely retire at the end of this season. Imagine AP running behind a 96 rated FB. SICK.

CB3

daw840 said:
LOL. I am half tempted to pick up T-Rich. But he will surely retire at the end of this season. Imagine AP running behind a 96 rated FB in a flat route. SICK.

fixed

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
It's the Rams and it will be a while. We don't have any of Storybook's contact info, so it all depends on him viewing this thread. :(

So everyone send in your picks and you don't have to be held hostage by this thread! ;)
But the five minutes are up!

daw840

pU1p3ehaPp0owg43RihIwoCro1_400.gif

AirBrian

Lonestar said:
Sadly, even though the driver was proven to be a women, you can't mention the fact that the human driving the car, is biologically, a Female.

I don't attend to the "haha, Woman Driver" sexist stuff. Dumb people do dumb things, and when magnified with 1500 lb machines, just be fortunate if they do something that's only funny.

I'd post that in that topic, but yeah...don't want to be banned.
The political threads are the worst. It's OK to call a male politician an asshole, dick, prick, etc., but don't call Hillary a b-word or a c-word! I just avoid most of those threads like the plague.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
But the five minutes are up!
I do propose there be a limit for round 2 since everyone will be aware by then that it has started.

Also, did I mention everyone should send in their top 5 players? I can't check the previous posts when I'm editing a post!

LukeSmith

AirBrian said:
The political threads are the worst. It's OK to call a male politician an asshole, dick, prick, etc., but don't call Hillary a b-word or a c-word! I just avoid most of those threads like the plague.

I really only enjoy posting in the Madden threads and occasionally the NFL threads. They are safe.

daw840

I feel like we are a bunch of elementary school kids talking about something naughty in the only safe place at school.:lol

Rorschach

Oh, fuck, they heard!

rlw86x.jpg

The jig is up! Everyone scramble!

AstroLad said:
Gee, I would never expect a Madden league thread to be a refuge for misogyny.

*shock and awe*
I don't support the misogyny in that thread, but I do support getting this draft fucking done.

CB3

Observe, as CK avoids our tournament game until the roster update comes out tonight taking out both Leon Washington and Kris Jenkins

AirBrian

AstroLad said:
Gee, I would never expect a Madden league thread to be a refuge for misogyny.

*shock and awe*
For the record, I don't support the misogyny in that thread either, I'm just complaining about the double standards held by certain mods.

And :lol @ daw's comment!

Anyhow, how's that draft pick coming, Rams? (He was on XBL 3 hours ago, so hopefully he checks in here soon!)

Nightz

Last time storybook was on GAF was yesterday at 5:59 pm.

Edit:
Rorschach said:
I do propose there be a limit for round 2 since everyone will be aware by then that it has started.
I propose this limit be imposed after the Rams pick.

Lonestar

Sadly, the one poster I wanted to use as a "Checking system" (Stabbie) said something later that assured a ban. I wanted to see if he would have gotten banned for his first statement. The 1st poster or 2 used the Pronoun of "he/him." Stabbie went with:

Stabbie said:
I doubt her expression was as if nothing happened.

I wonder if just saying that would have netted a ban. Can he/him be used as an asexual term?

Top Bottom