• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith said:
Shotgun direct snap to Fred Taylor count: 8:lol

Can't be going well for you if you're posting in the middle of your game...

I've got my popcorn gifs all ready if you and Lonestar are going to have an epic blow up for our collective enjoyment! :D

LukeSmith

Shawnwhann said:
Can't be going well for you if you're posting in the middle of your game...

I've got my popcorn gifs all ready if you and Lonestar are going to have an epic blow up for our collective enjoyment! :D

I'd rather talk shit than go 8-0

Direct snap: 6, count was off!

LukeSmith

Shawnwhann said:
Why choose, I do both, ask my homies in the NFC East! :D

Here's some for you:

The only reason you're in the league this year after last year is because you told some sob story to FMT and he's got such a kind, soft, Dave Grohl loving heart. :lol

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Here's some for you:

The only reason you're in the league this year after last year is because you told some sob story to FMT and he's got such a kind, soft, Dave Grohl loving heart. :lol
stylespshotfired.jpg

DCX

LukeSmith said:
Here's some for you:

Yeah, you're right Luke!

After I told FMT about how I contracted Herpes from fucking your mother, he just melted...

BTW, I'm perfectly fine with being a gentleman here, but I'm not going to take any unprovoked bullshit from anyone. Even the "great" Luke Smith...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lets keep the Butt Buddies talk down to a minimum please. Someone is gonna quit and FMT will bend over backwards to get him back in. Again.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've had that play in there for a few weeks now...why didn't anyone else mention it?

Want me to drop from the league? I can do that.

And no, I won't have an epic blowout (wording doesn't seem right on that sentence). I hadn't known of a rule against it, and none of the last 4 or 5 opponents mentioned it. So...that's all I know. It could net me -1 to 6 yards on average. If I could break past the Safety, I'd get more yardage. I did try out an L run, though it was more like a lower case j, written by a drunken irishman. That seemed to work.

Somnia

Man this thread has more twist and turns than a season of lost. Shit I get more drama reading this thread than anything on CBS....I fucking love it :D

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I've had that play in there for a few weeks now...why didn't anyone else mention it?

Want me to drop from the league? I can do that.

wtf no, it's an awesome play. I've just never seen the play before. I want to USE it.

Give the ring to Gondor!

Lonestar

AstroLad said:

Copied from me, about 3 minutes ago (edited in)

And no, I won't have an epic blowout (wording doesn't seem right on that sentence). I hadn't known of a rule against it, and none of the last 4 or 5 opponents mentioned it. So...that's all I know. It could net me -1 to 6 yards on average. If I could break past the Safety, I'd get more yardage. I did try out an L run, though it was more like a lower case j, written by a drunken irishman. That seemed to work.

LukeSmith said:
I'm messing around; shawn is getting butthurt.

Par for the course.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Nah I'm not butt hurt, just letting you know that my chin is tested and solid.

I enjoy trash-talking as much as the next person, but I felt your comments crossed into mean-spirited territory and I interpreted it as a personal attack. If you were truly messing around, I apologize for saying I contracted Herpes when I fucked your mother. To make it 100% clear...

bill-clinton_boston1_101002.jpg

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

LukeSmith

Shawnwhann said:
Nah I'm not butt hurt, just letting you know that my chin is tested and solid.

I enjoy trash-talking as much as the next person, but I felt your comments crossed into mean-spirited territory and I interpreted it as a personal attack. If you were truly messing around, I apologize for saying I contracted Herpes when I fucked your mother. To make it 100% clear...

bill-clinton_boston1_101002.jpg

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

I'm always just messing around! No blood or fouls either way!

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Didn't Malley get booted from the league?
Nope. It says he did, but he's just gone temporarily because he was out of town.

Striker said:
http://www.pastapadre.com/2009/09/25/madden-10-roster-update-4-details

Roster #4 details. Not that any of it matters, but in hindsight, it would've mattered for some.

Mario Manningham goes from 64-75 and a speed boost, for example.

Michael Crabtree removed from roster. :lol
I saw... there's a HUGE speed boost for Chris Johnson (the CB). Which shows they suck at rating speed in the first place! And speed doesn't upgrade in franchise, so that's huge. :(

Striker

Rorschach said:
I saw... there's a HUGE speed boost for Chris Johnson (the CB). Which shows they suck at rating speed in the first place! And speed doesn't upgrade in franchise, so that's huge. :(
Your CB's are track stars compared to my DB's. Ugh. :(

I saw they did decrease Eric Wright's tackling or strength, forget which, because of the Adrian Peterson big run in Week 1. I mean, really? The Manningham, Antwan Odom, and Brees moves, I can see, but little things like that are pretty dumb.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am not sure I will be getting my game in with daw. I keep missing him on AIM, and haven't caught him on Live. I am going to keep trying, but if it becomes a matter of waiting for our game to advance, don't let this one hold us up. I have the Houston/Texas Tech game to go to tonight and Texans/Jags to go to tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey and Ramirez dont count because they play halo every single day. I rarely play and i maintain their level of performance. Its remarkable, really.

Ramirez

CB3 said:
Smokey and Ramirez dont count because they play halo every single day. I rarely play and i maintain their level of performance. Its remarkable, really.

I wish I got to play every day these days. :lol :p

Lonestar

No one wants me on Firefight team.

Could be that I haven't been online to do so, but I'll go with option "HE HATE ME"

Striker

dskillzhtown said:
I am not sure I will be getting my game in with daw. I keep missing him on AIM, and haven't caught him on Live. I am going to keep trying, but if it becomes a matter of waiting for our game to advance, don't let this one hold us up. I have the Houston/Texas Tech game to go to tonight and Texans/Jags to go to tomorrow.
We play next "week". It's going to be difficult to find a good time for us, because I have work days throughout until Wednesday. It will have to be past the evening hours, FYI.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
Unfortunately, most of us just play in OF and we don't use sliders for that.
if you haven't yet, try the operation sports forums. they are obsessives about sliders and probably have many insights into popcorn pricing exploits as a bonus.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
CB
True
CK
Luke

Firefight dream team
Yo I worked out my audio issues and am going to steal a mic. We'd have made it through to the end if I knew what the fuck I was doing, was my first time playing the game. :lol

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Yo I worked out my audio issues and am going to steal a mic. We'd have made it through to the end if I knew what the fuck I was doing, was my first time playing the game. :lol

That extended standoff that you had with the Shotgun was AWESOME

DM I'm around now. I'll be playing NHL but if you're here let me know and I'll finish my game then get my ass kicked :(
not around anymore...let you know when i am tonight

LJ11

And then there was one...

Too much Chris Johnson, too much Titans D. Trailing 16-10 with 2 minutes left, I moved the ball down the field and found a wide open TO (throw was inside the 30), tackled on the 1. Went in for 6 on a Lynch run, under 50 seconds left.

Corner blitz, torched down the sideline by Johnson for a first, ball at mid field. With around 30 seconds left, I squatted on Johnson and Brian finally went over the top to Cook. FG and that was all she wrote. Should have played man instead of bringing heat.

Good game Brian, didn't really deserve the win anyway, couldn't get the O going.

DMczaf

ph33nix said:
DM I'm around now. I'll be playing NHL but if you're here let me know and I'll finish my game then get my ass kicked :(
not around anymore...let you know when i am tonight

I just got home. Are you around now?

Top Bottom