• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

I'll play tonight if we advance and I don't fall asleep on the couch.

It's been a busy week for me. I haven't even taken my copy of ODST out of the gamestop bag yet. :\

Rorschach said:
Alright, it's advancing. Stay up a little bit longer, Storybook!

I'll go ahead and play my NCAA Online Dynasty game and maybe by then it'll be ready. If not, I'll crack open ODST to keep myself occupied.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bob is to busy playing ninja gaiden to play our league game. thats cool. there is a good chance now that ill tell him to fuck off im playing ODST whenever he finally feels the need to play his league game.

Anyone wanna scrimmage?

Fifty

Ed Reed is fucking useless. I'd trade that piece of shit's ass if I could. 99 rating? Well why the fuck do I play better when his ass is out with a fractured toe? If the season ended today, I'd be moving him tomorrow.

edit: after this post, he recovered a fumble for a TD as time ran out. IN A TWO SCORE GAME. Wow, thanks a lot Ed Reed! Way to contribute to a loss.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Ed Reed is fucking useless. I'd trade that piece of shit's ass if I could. 99 rating? Well why the fuck do I play better when his ass is out with a fractured toe? If the season ended today, I'd be moving him tomorrow.
Eh. It's Peyton Manning. Whatchagonnado? :\ He makes fools of us all.

If I didn't have future HOFer, Mike Mitchell, I'd take Reed off your hands.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
storybook77 said:
Oh...I thought you meant advancing later tonight...my bad. In that case, Astro, let me play my NCAA game and then I'll play you.
Hey man, just got back and I can go.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
28/31 352 3 TDs 1 INT, 1 Rushing TD
GAMEBALL

Alright! Made up for a letdown game the week before!

Go Archie Go!

Wow, 11 passes to D. Clark. Now that's some DMBall right there

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Alright! Made up for a letdown game the week before!

Go Archie Go!

Wow, 11 passes to D. Clark. Now that's some DMBall right there

I switched to your book, friend. Our game was educational.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg story. i lucked out that you lost sjax pretty early (noticed he's not out any longer though at least) and i got fitz back just in time for that 4th down play and was able to make it in time for the spike and fg. over half the games i've played this year have come down to the last play

AstroLad said:
gg story. i lucked out that you lost sjax pretty early (noticed he's not out any longer though at least) and i got fitz back just in time for that 4th down play and was able to make it in time for the spike and fg. over half the games i've played this year have come down to the last play

Same thing happened to me against Sable. I scored with time left on the clock to take the lead and my defense can't stop the 2 minute offense. :\

I'll be looking for secondary help in the offseason for sure.

BigAT

So I haven't exactly been following FMT's status too closely, what's his deal? Do I have the go-ahead to play the CPU or is he going to be back reasonably soon?

Rorschach

BigAT said:
So I haven't exactly been following FMT's status too closely, what's his deal? Do I have the go-ahead to play the CPU or is he going to be back reasonably soon?
He'll be back tomorrow (Sunday). Please don't play the CPU. :X

Mrbob

CB3 said:
Bob is to busy playing ninja gaiden to play our league game. thats cool. there is a good chance now that ill tell him to fuck off im playing ODST whenever he finally feels the need to play his league game.

Anyone wanna scrimmage?

:lol

Had some friends over...had to show them my hayabusa skillz before moving on to something else! Sorry I didn't bend over backwards to play the game when I had company!

Oh wow I might actually have to try. I'm not out of the wild card race yet! A ton of teams at 5-4 and 4-5....must prep now!

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
Smokey and Ramirez dont count because they play halo every single day. I rarely play and i maintain their level of performance. Its remarkable, really.

It's Halo, with that auto aim even my dog can pwn noobs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bluemax said:
It's Halo, with that auto aim even my dog can pwn noobs.

blue.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Striker said:
We play next "week". It's going to be difficult to find a good time for us, because I have work days throughout until Wednesday. It will have to be past the evening hours, FYI.

That's fine. I had to stay up until midnight to get my game in against the Seahawks. With daw it's hard because he is banned.

AirBrian

LJ11 said:
And then there was one...

Too much Chris Johnson, too much Titans D. Trailing 16-10 with 2 minutes left, I moved the ball down the field and found a wide open TO (throw was inside the 30), tackled on the 1. Went in for 6 on a Lynch run, under 50 seconds left.

Corner blitz, torched down the sideline by Johnson for a first, ball at mid field. With around 30 seconds left, I squatted on Johnson and Brian finally went over the top to Cook. FG and that was all she wrote. Should have played man instead of bringing heat.

Good game Brian, didn't really deserve the win anyway, couldn't get the O going.
Yeah, good game LJ! A couple of key plays either way and it's a completely different game. But that TO play still pisses me off! :lol

BigJohsnson, what's your schedule look like?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Me and you next week Brian, with our precarious winning streaks on the line. I won't be back in town until Thursday but I'm sure we'll have no problem getting together.

AirBrian

AstroLad said:
Me and you next week Brian, with our precarious winning streaks on the line. I won't be back in town until Thursday but I'm sure we'll have no problem getting together.
Yep, it looks like our teams are a little different since our last scrimmage. Definitely looking forward to it!

Somnia

God I want Palmer back =(. Did a ranked game last night with the Bengals and it's so fucking night and day having him pass the ball. Can't I drug him up and force him to play :lol

LJ11 said:
And then there was one...

Too much Chris Johnson, too much Titans D. Trailing 16-10 with 2 minutes left, I moved the ball down the field and found a wide open TO (throw was inside the 30), tackled on the 1. Went in for 6 on a Lynch run, under 50 seconds left.

Corner blitz, torched down the sideline by Johnson for a first, ball at mid field. With around 30 seconds left, I squatted on Johnson and Brian finally went over the top to Cook. FG and that was all she wrote. Should have played man instead of bringing heat.

Good game Brian, didn't really deserve the win anyway, couldn't get the O going.

We all lose, it's just a matter of when. I know my day is coming too, but I'll be damned if Livewire is the one that's going to bring me down. FUCK. THAT. :D

DCX

DCX
gg wellie...i have no word really...my D couldn't stop amputees. get robbed in the end zone twice on ints, one you threw it right at my man he stones it, and one whee i get one but interference was called fuck you ref... just got man handled...

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
gg wellie...i have no word really...my D couldn't stop amputees. get robbed in the end zone twice on ints, one you threw it right at my man he stones it, and one whee i get one but interference was called fuck you ref... just got man handled...

DCX
Yeah both Jacobs and Bradshaw went out multiple times.

Smokey

Crow can you play today? I have some important things coming up between now and Wed, and I'd really like to play today and get the game out of the way as soon as possible.

Top Bottom