• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Should have gotten the game for the PS3, it's just another sign telling us we were wrong.

I have free summer points I just don't want to use them up even for Oliers uni's when now I know PS3 users don't have to pay a dime.

This pisses me off.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
B-b-b-bu then we'd have disconnects! XBL is disconnect proof!

I wish we had a list of the complainers, they should buy us all the legacy pack :(

LukeSmith

Shawnwhann said:
I feel like the lamest Bret Hart fan ever. I totally knew it was Montreal, but it escaped me for a fleeting moment. :lol

If this is the famous Bret Hart getting jobbed at the end of his career, I remember being in high school watching that on PPV with my little brat pack of jr. jerks. Soooooooo gooooood

Fifty

Matrix said:
I wish we had a list of the complainers, they should buy us all the legacy pack :(

2vblqnm.gif

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Ramirez said:
Xbox controller>>>>terrible Dual Shock. Unis, lolz.
QFT.

Still stuck on the shawn complaint CB. In online franchise can you watch replays during the game? Otherwise how was he watching the replay earlier and couldn't later?

Or can you just not save them unless the game is completed?

Regardless this seems like a weak scenario. :/

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Striker said:
I forgot to mention that, but that was irritating. I tried reversing the play and it still wouldn't budge.

dskillzhtown,

Are you available tomorrow evening late? I get out of work at 9 EST, so if you want to try tomorrow night some time, that would work great. If not, can try Tuesday or Wednesday late around the same times. =)

Yeah, just give me a time when you will be ready. I can play after MNF so that works for me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
vumpler said:
QFT.

Still stuck on the shawn complaint CB. In online franchise can you watch replays during the game? Otherwise how was he watching the replay earlier and couldn't later?

Or can you just not save them unless the game is completed?

Regardless this seems like a weak scenario. :/
He quit the game and likely turned off his 360 before he found out what Live was so pissed off about.

Crow, what is your schedule like for the next advance? I should be around whenever.

Wellington said:
He quit the game and likely turned off his 360 before he found out what Live was so pissed off about.

Crow, what is your schedule like for the next advance? I should be around whenever.
I caught the replays by watching the post game highlight reel. After looking at the stats, I quit the game and proceeded to tell LiveWire "GG" over AIM. When he responded with, "I'm going to ask FMT for a replay," that's when the whole scenario began.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So...about those Power Rankings :p

Interesting stat for me. Tom Brady doesn't play defense, but my scoring defense has gone from giving up 33.5 points per game in the first 4 weeks (all loses) to 12.8 points per game in the 5 weeks afterwards (all wins).

So, apparently, if I can make the other team score less than me, I can win!

Thank you Fred Taylor, thank you.

(I guess scoring 19.2 more points per game might help too)

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
So...about those Power Rankings :p

Interesting stat for me. Tom Brady doesn't play defense, but my scoring defense has gone from giving up 33.5 points per game in the first 4 weeks (all loses) to 12.8 points per game in the 5 weeks afterwards (all wins).

So, apparently, if I can make the other team score less than me, I can win!

Thank you Fred Taylor, thank you.

Come on now. You know your success is due to our trade. Kyle Orton took Brady under his wing.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
TheCrow said:
Come on now. You know your success is due to our trade. Kyle Orton took Brady under his wing.

You got that right! Brady got injured for 1 play against Luke, right as I'm inside the 15 yard line. He was probably smiling about that :p First play with Orton, BAM...well, it was incomplete, but it was a good play. Post play to the TE, it was there (just a very small window) and I believe it was deflected.

The following play, Brady was back in. I don't remember the rest of that drive, but I remember the time that Xavier Von Orton hit the field, and he said "Fuck it, I'm going short to intermediate"

bluemax

Banned
storybook77 said:
It's me and you when the league advances...I think.

Week 11 I have the Vikings.

AstroLad said:
that's daw i think. he's banned from here so i guess the only way to get in touch is im/xbl

Ah okay I didn't know that. I thought his GT used to be Daw something. I think he's on IRC right now I'll try to get in contact with him.

When is the deadline Wednesday?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
bluemax said:
Week 11 I have the Vikings.

Ah okay I didn't know that. I thought his GT used to be Daw something. I think he's on IRC right now I'll try to get in contact with him.

When is the deadline Wednesday?
9 pst i believe

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey Ramirez did you ever get that vidmaster challenge on halo 3 where you have to beat the last level with ghosts?

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Anyone want a game of Madden or Firefight?

I'll do either.

Oh and sable, I got your IMs, definitely can play a game tonight or later this week prior to your plans. Congrats BTW! That's great news! :D Wish the Skins could give you a nice gift, but they'll probably shit the bed their next three games. :/

Striker

dskillzhtown said:
Yeah, just give me a time when you will be ready. I can play after MNF so that works for me.
Is the best time after MNF? If so, we can try late tomorrow.

Wednesday I could play before the deadline (around 8 o'clock EST).

Busy-ish week, :\

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
sorry ctownskins.....

I dont know if its sable or live or not.. But i am apologizing now if I cant play... I am in the process of moving..

BigAT

gg FMT. Really quite a crazy game. I really needed the win this week as I've been struggling lately and had to turn things around before I fell off too much.

Third overtime game of the year for me, third overtime victory of the year as well. I thought I was completely done for when I had that awful series of events one after another (after another). First, the complete whiff trying to userpick that long Crabtree touchdown, then fumbling on the kickoff immediately following that and having that returned for a TD, then fumbling on the first play from scrimmage after the next kickoff.

:lol

that game was a lot of fun. our D's didn't really show up but there were glimpses of good D!

we both got fucked by fumbles, but the thing im most pissed about is that damn offsides i had. i shifted my line and the LB was in my way so i was trying to get around him to lineup against the RT but i pushed it too far forward and you got the freeplay. incomplete on 3rd and 10 then you got another chance for 3rd and 5 :(

i just didn't put the game away when i had a chance. and i knew i should have picked tails! tails never fails!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Striker said:
Is the best time after MNF? If so, we can try late tomorrow.

Wednesday I could play before the deadline (around 8 o'clock EST).

Busy-ish week, :\

I can play now.

Mrbob

House? :lol

Tivo it!

We'll play tomorrow. Getting too late for me to have to play a serious game with playoff implications!

Birdman02

GG LJ. Garrard continues to piss me off this season. I'm really starting to think about playing one of my backups.

Also, I have a friendly request to the rest of my opponents that come to Jacksonville. Please wear your road whites! I'm pretty much color blind (I have a hard time telling blues and greens apart), and it can be difficult to make good decisions in the passing game when all the jerseys look the same (especially since most of them are some shade of blue).

LJ11

Yeah, good game Birdman, Garrard was wild/sailed a bunch of throws. I kept it conservative and just tried to put points on the board.

Top Bottom