• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i just needs me some tim tibrow!

Get in line son, I gotta replace Campbell. Then I will trade Portis and Haynesworth for Darren Sproles and Mike Vick and run the triple option every down.

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Get in line son, I gotta replace Campbell. Then I will trade Portis and Haynesworth for Darren Sproles and Mike Vick and run the triple option every down.
You're winning too many games for the Tibrow sweepstakes. He's mine.

Fifty

Rorschach said:
Bzzt. Wrong. Instead of scouting, you get the actual ratings. Which takes the mystery out of it. I'd prefer some mystery personally.

But it also makes draft picks more valuable (kinda) because the risk in getting a bust is lessened.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
But it also makes draft picks more valuable (kinda) because the risk in getting a bust is lessened.
But don't you want to see the next JaMarcus Russell?!

I like the last gen draft system. Or at least give us this year's offline system of scouting. Maybe in Madden 13. :/

LiveWire

Rorschach said:

Pfft, you're 6-4, I'm 5-4-1. Looks like a 2010 season of jump passing and pledging a championship after my first loss! :D

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Rorschach said:
I I think she wins the Tibrow sweepstakes...

p1_florida_fan.jpg

LiveWire

With tits like that she's definitely taken it in the endzone a few times.

Also, check out the exact same facial expression from the old lady on the right. :lol :lol :lol

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
But don't you want to see the next JaMarcus Russell?!

I like the last gen draft system. Or at least give us this year's offline system of scouting. Maybe in Madden 13. :/
or let us upload NCAA rosters each year?

DCX

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
LiveWire said:
With tits like that she's definitely taken it in the endzone a few times.

Also, check out the exact same facial expression from the old lady on the right. :lol :lol :lol

:lol

Not sure why but your post sounded like the Smuckers commercial: "With a name like Smuckers, it's gotta be good!"

And yes, the facial expression is priceless. Luke and I were having a laugh at that earlier. She is frozen. :lol :lol Better yet, the older gent next to her is just facing forward, arms crossed, expressionless. If that is her husband, she has him trained well.

i'm ahead of all of you in the tibrow sweepstakes thanks to the panthers!

but i'd trade it all for some jgar!

p.s. if michael crabtree doesn't sign in real life by november i will trade him to rors for DHB

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm ahead of all of you in the tibrow sweepstakes thanks to the panthers!

but i'd trade it all for some jgar!

p.s. if michael crabtree doesn't sign in real life by november i will trade him to rors for DHB

Maybe I'll sign him if the panthers start winning to backup Palmer :lol

TheCrow

Wellington said:
Anyone have TheCrow's AIM name?

Crow are you around tonight!?

Why is Ramirez not playing his game right now!?!?!?

I'll be able to play tonight. I'll be up anyway studying so just post in here when you are ready and I'll get on.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Anyone have TheCrow's AIM name?

Crow are you around tonight!?

Why is Ramirez not playing his game right now!?!?!?

Give a brother some time to get home! :lol Going to play it now if I still can. :lol I'm also more likely to lose to the cpu than I am a human opponent, sad but true.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
Bzzt. Wrong. Instead of scouting, you get the actual ratings. Which takes the mystery out of it. I'd prefer some mystery personally.

Wow, that's...well, wierd. Now it's the opposite, :lol It's more unlikely now to have 1st round busts :( The Raiders might improve!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Okay...the franchise app is pretty sweet. Better than logging on using a computer.

It's sweetness doesn't excuse how late it is.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
or let us upload NCAA rosters each year?

My #1 most desired option that's not included :(

I would sooooo go 0-16, just to draft Julio Jones, Mark Ingram, or Trent Richardson. :p

Striker

Somnia,

When do you want your redemption from earlier this season? Best for me is probably tomorrow, or Friday, since I am off. ^_^

LiveWire said:
Are there any free agent QBs available? I'm getting tired of Campbell.
I signed Gus Frerotte ways back.

Relive the glory years!

Somnia

Striker said:
Somnia,

When do you want your redemption from earlier this season? Best for me is probably tomorrow, or Friday, since I am off. ^_^

I signed Gus Frerotte ways back.

Relive the glory years!

I'm good tomorrow between 6pm CST and 9PM CST (going to see zombieland midnight that night) or 10pm to whenever cst on Friday. Let me know what works best for your win :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ramirez are you going to play the game against the CPU? otherwise i sim it. answer asap!
He's in the fourth quarter broheim! I (gently) kicked him in the nuts about it earlier in the thread!

Striker

Somnia said:
I'm good tomorrow between 6pm CST and 9PM CST (going to see zombieland midnight that night) or 10pm to whenever cst on Friday. Let me know what works best for your win :D
So far so good!

I just won a game, so it's a guaranteed loss for me. I don't think I've won back to back games. :(

Ramirez

Game's done. The computer A.I. I just played seems completely different compared to offline A.I. *shrug* Every time they punted it was about for 20-30 yards. :lol

Top Bottom