• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Somnia

Striker said:
Last post on page. -_-

Somina,

Let's play tonight!

James Davis' start at RB continues! \o_o/
I should be home no later than 11 unless for some reason a ton of people show up for this fucking stupid ass tourney. I'll update in here if it seems like it'll run longer. Either way you will get your win tonight :D

LukeSmith

BigJonsson said:
Ok, I'll be up around 9-10 am PST tomorrow and I'll be around until about 12:30 PST

doc-holiday1.jpg

Tomorrow morning it is.

Striker

Somnia said:
I should be home no later than 11 unless for some reason a ton of people show up for this fucking stupid ass tourney. I'll update in here if it seems like it'll run longer. Either way you will get your win tonight :D
:lol I'm the Browns. Come on, bro!

11 EST or Central?

Birdman02

GG, FMT. If my jackass receiver would have run the right route on that pick-6, I think I would have won that one. He was supposed to run the wheel route, and he would've been wiiiide open since Dre Bly was stuck in bump coverage. Instead he decides to stand by the sideline, and the rest is history.

I hate this game sometimes!!!

Birdman02 said:
GG, FMT. If my jackass receiver would have run the right route on that pick-6, I think I would have won that one. He was supposed to run the wheel route, and he would've been wiiiide open since Dre Bly was stuck in bump coverage. Instead he decides to stand by the sideline, and the rest is history.

I hate this game sometimes!!!

yeah that was a gg! my D just absolutely stopped playing after i went up 21-3. i got raped on like 4 screen plays after and i just wasn't making any plays. i should have also waited on that nate davis pass across the middle when i was up 21-10.... there was no pressure and i'm pretty sure my WR would've cleared the zone easily to the other side.

gore saved me time after time in the game. thank you frank!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah good thing you pulled the plug on the game that you lost him for the year or that win wouldnt be possible!

CB3 said:
Yeah good thing you pulled the plug on the game that you lost him for the year or that win wouldnt be possible!

lol it wouldn't have been for the year (i predict.... 6 weeks). and why would i have pulled the plug? i was winning AND live-and-let addai was also out.

but yes, it's too bad for you he is still around, cause im going to run all over that sorry defense of yours when we play. you already know this but it needs to be repeated

CB3

You can run on me all day. thats fine. ask CK i dont think i ever stop Brandon Jacobs before he rumbles 5 yards forward. I still beat him

thats right motherfuckers. im out for everyone tonight. no one is safe

CB3 said:
You can run on me all day. thats fine. ask CK i dont think i ever stop Brandon Jacobs before he rumbles 5 yards forward. I still beat him

thats right motherfuckers. im out for everyone tonight. no one is safe

but we have played like 5 times and you've only beaten me once..... barely.

i've crushed you cyndi lauper style

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
but we have played like 5 times and you've only beaten me once..... barely.

i've crushed you cyndi lauper style

the last time we played i beat it like michael jackson. ill take you out and continue on my road to the playoffs

i'll continue my improbable rise from the ashes to make the playoffs and win the superbowl.... just like in real life! (except we wont have to rise from the ashes.... unless you consider the real life NFC west a pile of shit ashes)

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll continue my improbable rise from the ashes to make the playoffs and win the superbowl.... just like in real life! (except we wont have to rise from the ashes.... unless you consider the real life NFC west a pile of shit ashes)

As if. You're going down this weekend. The Texas Tech Air Raid is gonna destroy you.

Somnia

GG Striker. Game was all over the place and you def. got screwed over by the fumble mini-game. That shit really needs to go.

Your defense really shut any passing game I had down. Most receptions in the game for my guys was 2 :lol Thank god for Fargas though!

Striker

Somnia said:
GG Striker. Game was all over the place and you def. got screwed over by the fumble mini-game. That shit really needs to go.

Your defense really shut any passing game I had down. Most receptions in the game for my guys was 2 :lol Thank god for Fargas though!
That pissed me off. Urgh! >:|

As Garcia was running to the sideline to pass or run, he was hit by a DL of mine. I manually wanted to pick it up with Rogers and run, but I guess Rogers' arms are too short to bend down and pick it up, so a Bengal/Brown fight for it and the mini-game garbage ensues. Bengals recover, punt, and the disruption begins with Cribbs getting knocked down hard, fumbling, and giving an easy TD to Cincy.

Not to mention Somnia's punting killed me, but that was great work.

4-7, yeah!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol it wouldn't have been for the year (i predict.... 6 weeks). and why would i have pulled the plug? i was winning AND live-and-let addai was also out.

but yes, it's too bad for you he is still around, cause im going to run all over that sorry defense of yours when we play. you already know this but it needs to be repeated

Actually, I was winning when the plug got pulled!

10 a.m. pacific I'll be up BJ

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
GCQuinton said:
Denog, can you still play today? I'll be free pretty much anytime after noon today.
I should be. My daughter has the flu so I am a little uncertain about the time. We can try around 1PM if you want.

Fifty

FMT/Rors, are we still on pace for the scheduled saturday night advance? If so, Big AT, can you play late tonight?

BigAT

Fifty said:
FMT/Rors, are we still on pace for the scheduled saturday night advance? If so, Big AT, can you play late tonight?

I'm having company over to my place tonight, so I doubt I'll be able to. Do you think you would be able to play early tomorrow before the Giants game?

yes the league is advancing tonight.

there's a couple games where people have signed out so someone else can play the cpu, but still the games haven't been completed! don't make it come down to a random score when your opponent has opened the door for a free win fellas!

LJ11

ph33nix, I've posted on a couple of occasions about our game and you haven't given me a solid answer. Let me know by 8 est or I'm playing the CPU.

guys one thing. if you are playing the CPU take it easy man. i'm seeing freaking 44-3 scores, 52-7, etc etc.

there's no need to run up the score and boost your stats. playing the CPU is basically like a free win. now if you're getting a bunch of pick 6's fine but otherwise just run the ball and get that clock down to nothin! if you're scoring on long run plays everytime then i guess i can't talk shit!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys one thing. if you are playing the CPU take it easy man. i'm seeing freaking 44-3 scores, 52-7, etc etc.

there's no need to run up the score and boost your stats. playing the CPU is basically like a free win. now if you're getting a bunch of pick 6's fine but otherwise just run the ball and get that clock down to nothin! if you're scoring on long run plays everytime then i guess i can't talk shit!

Hey I'd be willing to fill in games when people have to play the cpu if that's possible.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I wasn't boosting my stats.

I was just doing work.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lolz, 2 long TD passes in the 4th quarter of a blowout seems like stat boosting, but no harm no foul. just make note of it for the future!

I considered this practice. I was doing different plays that I don't normally run, moving my receivers around etc. That's why I said I was doing work not stat boosting. If I was gonna play the CPU I might as well play it while also working on certain aspects of my game.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
Hey I'd be willing to fill in games when people have to play the cpu if that's possible.

I guess this could work, but it wouldn't be much different than playing the cpu! :D

LJ11

I'm willing to play a sub or just go against the cpu, either works for me. I just want to get this game over with.

Fifty

Having matrix or someone like him fill in is a great idea. Every score (I think) against the CPU has been a blowout. This way it'll at least be more sim.

Top Bottom