• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL Metroid Prime Hunters Thread!

Speevy

Banned
I'm with you. Best looking handheld first person shooter ever. And yes, I include that ugly Konami game.

MutFox

Banned
That toushscreen almost makes the "Keyboard + Mouse is better" argument seem obsolete.
Hopefully next gen console controllers use something like a touchpad.
(not to be confused with a touch screen.)

Seems like the next logical step.

Simply by creating this thread you have opened the karmic troll floodgates.

But yes I agree, launch day frag fests will be a reality. I've already organized with my EB. They're using it as a promotional day for future DS game reserves.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
i just realized that nintendo could hold events where you bring your DS to download multiplayer parts of upcoming games and play with the people around you...

People stoped complaining about an FPS Metroid when they played it.... they'll stop complaining about textures when it's in the palm of their hands.

The game looks great, and runs smooth as hell ... and every video I've seen, it seems like the player has complete control.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I'm all about this game. I figured long ago that the touch screen would make a great mouse and keyboard substitute for FPS.

Chony

Yea!

This game will rock, you will see.
Plus, as you know, it is free.
Time will soon tell,
that only haters will smell.
That as you know I know you know
Graphics arnt everything
Even though
I bought a radeon x800 xt.

Chony said:
Yea!

This game will rock, you will see.
Plus, as you know, it is free.
Time will soon tell,
that only haters will smell.
That as you know I know you know
Graphics arnt everything
Even though
I bought a radeon x800 xt.

Great, now I have vomit in my throat...... :|

GDGF

Soothsayer
It's going to be cool, picking up your NDS on launch day, and already having a group of people at the store to try pictochat and Metroid Prime Hunters out on. This is probably going to be the most social gaming console launch ever :)

From this:

920760_20040511_screen004.jpg

To this:

920760_20041007_screen005.jpg

Ahhh the beauty of a half a year.

Cruel Bastard Mario said:
It's going to be cool, picking up your NDS on launch day, and already having a group of people at the store to try pictochat and Metroid Prime Hunters out on. This is probably going to be the most social gaming console launch ever :)

Exactly what i worked out with my local EB. This is going to be sick!

Top Bottom