• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K6 League thread...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wellie: if you have time either Monday or Tuesday we should try a game of NBA2k to see how our connection is. We haven't had the best of luck with 2k games online. I'm curious to see how it is.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Tony Parker can be delt for the right price

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

money money money money moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Shooting 7 for 24 from the free throw line SUCKS!!!!!!

I played DM "The Butcher" and died on the line. I spent almost the entire first half there.

And then Hinrich and Gordon used and abused me. USED and ABUSED I tells ya. DM was pulling isomotion crossovers outside the three point line and pulling. And hitting nothing but net. I think Gordon missed twice the whole game. Luckily the animations were bringing him inside the three point line or I would have lost by 40.

The only saving grace was amount of Lebrons nuts his players ate. :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Has week 2 started yet?

Cloudy

Banned
Ramirez said:
I don't see your problem with McKie,a friend played me the other night and straight abused me with him :lol

I like to pass and run plays with my PG not drive to the hole all day :lol

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Cloudy said:
Dsal, I offered you a trade. Your 3rd string PG is waay better than my starter :x

Walton for Armstrong... hmmm....

Cloudy

Banned
You make no sense cloudy...McKie can't run plays and pass?

He is a SG in the game and his handles are terrible so I have to have Kobe, Lamar or Sasha :)x) advance the ball. Too risky to run my offense with him when folks are pressuring. Also, he cannot keep up with any speedy PGs -_-

Walton for Armstrong... hmmm....

You're deep at PG and I'm deep at SF. Decent deal IMO ;)

konex i will trade you this scumbag fisher. he didn't help me at all. give me mckie!

Done :)

I'll give you Wagner for McKie. Wagner is way faster than Fisher.

I like Fish's 3pt shooting better plus he's a former Laker :D

Cloudy

Banned
19791114.jpg

Hmm.....that's an interesting concept

But I still won't play much manual D against folks who like to score with their PG :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I played on offline game against the Hornets and their PG took 29 shots. They have done nothing to fix how the PG dominates the ball in association mode. Ugh.

Cloudy

Banned
Truelize said:
I played on offline game against the Hornets and their PG took 29 shots. They have done nothing to fix how the PG dominates the ball in association mode. Ugh.

You know you can edit individual player and team tendencies, right?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
You know you can edit individual player and team tendencies, right?

But you want me to go into every single team in the game and edit the tendencies before I start my dynasty?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
manual d isnt that hard to me... I like playing d... even if a person is abusing the PG... just get in front of the person...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Malleymal said:
manual d isnt that hard to me... I like playing d... even if a person is abusing the PG... just get in front of the person...

But never try to steal the ball cause that takes you out of position big time.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Truelize said:
But never try to steal the ball cause that takes you out of position big time.

I dont do the lunging steal that is tough to pull off with the crazy animation.... I played my first game ever with FMT and staying in front of a PG isnt really that big of a problem..

Ramirez

Yea I had company tonight...just give Wellie the win,I know we're not gonna be able to connect,so why even bother ourselves trying :lol

Cloudy

Banned
Hmm, I just found out I CAN edit the scheds for divisional play (even during the season). We'll do that for season 2 though :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Season 2 will be for 360! :p

FMT,when do you want to play our week 2 game? Id like to atleast wait until tommorow night so I can have my trade with Fifty go through and practice offline a game with my new pg.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am still in NY on business Ram, but i will be back home tonight late, I have a madden game against Bob tonight, but i may be going out for my birthday if i feel up to it... I will let you know..

Cloudy

Banned
Dunno if anyone else noticed that topg were being recorded as apg. Anyways, I emailed league support a few days ago and they've fixed it now

Cloudy

Banned
Nah, I decided to keep Mckie as my back-up SG and got Luther Head from Matrix since FMT would never log on to approve the trade :p

I'll try my week 3 and if I still have problems at the point, I'll try to get Armstrong or Fisher if FMT actually responds :D

wtf i approved the trade like 3 days ago when i was on my xbox! it said the commissioner has to approve it before it can happen.

and i thought we were supposed to be able to approve trades on the site?

DMczaf

Looks like more people are excited about making trades then there are wanting to finish their game for Week 2 :p

Matrix

This league sucks compared to the madden league.

Konex you're not running this league well,WTF is the forcing of games being played,we have no divisions,this is weak.

RE-START!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
no. this league will continue or until I beat you all to a bloody pulp.

Top Bottom