• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Star Ocean 3 site opens

Shouta

Always liked these the best.

wp_gr_l.jpg

wp_logo1_l.jpg

I visited the Japanese website recently since the US one was up. Too bad there isn't Fury meter for the US site.

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Nice site... I'm still a bit miffed about the name fucking up... Fate and Souflee to Fayt and Pippita, but I'll deal...

While waiting for SO3, I'm replaying the first one, this time on the emulator instead of the console... DeJap has their patch out for those who don't know, but you're better off running it in SNES9x... ZSNES has some stupid bug where the battles are double speed.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
ZSNES has some stupid bug where the battles are double speed.

Perhaps that isn't a bug and has something to do with frame skipping. I can't recall, but some SNES games (like Tales of Phantasia) only ran at 30 fps during battle...so without a limiter enabled, the game might try to run at 60 fps and end up running twice as fast. I thought SO ran fine on ZSNES, though.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
dark10x said:
Perhaps that isn't a bug and has something to do with frame skipping. I can't recall, but some SNES games (like Tales of Phantasia) only ran at 30 fps during battle...so without a limiter enabled, the game might try to run at 60 fps and end up running twice as fast. I thought SO ran fine on ZSNES, though.

Hmm, I'll have to look into it... I don't like SNES9x very much... sometimes it doesn't save my game :p

Also, anybody look at any of the character's Colortwins on the site? I like Mirage and Maria's uniforms... they pay a nice amount of tribute to the FF series I'd say =P Then again, there has been some FF references in SO2 - in the Japanese version, the kids in Mars were named "Cecil, Cloud and Butz"... in the US version, they were named Cecil and Batts or something like that... Of course, SO >>>>>>> FF

u_neek

FFXII Footage?! I'm sooo getting this!!

From Gameplay.com

Includes additional DVD
Features:

Trailers of Final Fantasy XII and Brave Fencer Musashi.
Interview section with the studio of development.
7 tracks with more than 17 minutes music composed by famous Final Fantasy composer Sakuraba.
Gallery section featuring artwork from the game.
Trailers for Ghost Recon 2 and Myst Revolutions (Ubi is publishing in EU)

Top Bottom