• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 Interest Thread

SvR2010.jpg

If you will read pages 10-13 of the October wrestling thread during the middle of THE WORST HELL IN A CELL IN THE HISTORY OF HELL IN A CELL PPVs a bunch of us have pondered about the possibility of a expertly-run league based on the upcoming WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 game. Basically this is NOT THE OFFICIAL THREAD, this is just to drum up interest for a possible GAF league on ANY console. So if you plan to buy it for whatever console it comes out on post here and your purchase status. I will update the OP, post away people!

PS3
The Frankman - Will buy only if GAF league consists of at least 17 people and rules are put in place so the matches aren't cheap.
dragonflys545 - Will buy.
KiNeSiS - Will buy.
Azuran - Will buy 1st/2nd day.
Penguin - Will borrow it to play on.

XBox 360
Outcast2004 - Bought on pre-order
Penguin - Buying (is also a rusty woman)
Striker - Plans to buy
JdFoX187 - Plans to buy
Shawnwhann - Buying on 360, then BANHAMMER'D
Lonewolf_92 - Got it.

Penguin

Shawnwhann said:
I've got the game coming on X360 in a couple days, so I'd be down for some wrasslin action!

Well guess he won't be around for it.

I may be able to play on PS3 as well, little brother is getting PS3 version so can bum his copy from time to time.

JdFoX187

Banned
My copy comes in tomorrow from Amazon. Anyone interested in some matches, send me a friend request on the Xbox 360. I don't think we're going to have enough for a league in here, but it'd be nice to play with some players who don't constantly cheat or spam moves.

360, GT: Vladsteelwolf. I preordered the game and should have it tomorrow or the next day, but it'll be awhile before I can actually play it, as my 360 RRoD'd on me and is on it's way to Texas as I type. :(

JdFoX187

Banned
Please don't tell me the ONLY way to get Stone Cold Steve Austin is to preorder it through Gamestop. If so, FU GS. Hopefully, my copy comes in today. It's out on delivery right now. I'll be on later tonight. GT: MasterFox187

KiNeSiS

Banned
Start adding me on PSN people

PSN EST - MikeCisThaILLest

This game is very fun, haven't played an online match yet.

I bought the game at gamestop today without pre ordering Stone Cold FTW!!!!

Top Bottom