• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Where are you seeing these numbers? I want Sable Stats back. :(

Jermaine Gresham is actually the best receiver on my team but I spread the ball around! Whoever gets open gets the ball!

Bluemax: Nice work on those power rankings my friend!
Go on the LM site and click on League Leaders/Full Stats

DCX

bluemax

Banned
So I have the lowest average salary. Lowest total salary, and most money to spend.

Wonder who is gonna be available in Free Agency this off season!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Ramirez said:
Levious, I'll be around tonight to play around 11-12 EST.

would tomorrow be the same for you? I just got home, metro suicide caused delays...

BigAT

Wellington said:
Where are you seeing these numbers? I want Sable Stats back. :(

Jermaine Gresham is actually the best receiver on my team but I spread the ball around! Whoever gets open gets the ball!

Bluemax: Nice work on those power rankings my friend!
Yeah, I actually greatly prefer Sable Stats over the stats packages that LM provides. Where's my turnover differential!

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:
He's a sabremetrician, after all!

I'm a fan of advanced analytics but I don't claim to be a full on sabremetrician. Mostly due to laziness!

BigAT said:
Yeah, I actually greatly prefer Sable Stats over the stats packages that LM provides. Where's my turnover differential!

Yeah when I was going through the LM Power Rankings I found myself really wishing it showed Turn Over differential.

I also wish it had per game averages as well.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Still wrapping up dinner/homework/kid shit, tonight's no good probably, but I could go late tomorrow if necessary.

Ramirez

levious said:
Still wrapping up dinner/homework/kid shit, tonight's no good probably, but I could go late tomorrow if necessary.

Alright, should you change your mind, I'll be on Live the rest of the night.

Wellington said:
Pheeniks we must play tonight if Ramirez and Levious go.

Need at least the same amount of prep time as Ram.

My prep consists of getting my child to sleep and hitting the power button, I think you'll be ok.

Ramirez

Come on Pheeniks!!!!

Up 24-14 in the 3rd.

spongebob.jpg

TheCrow

Guess, madden just wanted you to win. Your fucking punts always fuck up with my controls. can never fair catch in time. Fucking bullshit loss.

daw840

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
My bad, engrossed in Dark Souls and my laptop charger was in the car.

Lets do this.

I know you got my invite, then went offline for 10 minutes.. :jnc

Yeah...I got it. You said 7 EST though and ignored me when I posted. I don't have the luxury of playing whenever the fuck I want though, I have a real job, a wife, and a kid on the way. Sorry, I can't just accommodate a late night video game match whenever it comes up. Why don't you try to actually be around when you say you are going to be?

Rorschach

Got Dark Souls from scamazon, but I think I'll finish Deus Ex first. First few hours were boring as all fuck, but it's getting better. You may be off the hook, Boobs!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Rain game here too. Can't wait for that patch. I think it's rained in like one game so far IRL.
They should have flooded stadiums with people sitting in 4 feet of water.

I don't know if the patch affects OF. Last year, the rain games in OF seemed predetermined.

Striker

GG Smokey.

I guess the Madden Gods don't want me to field any defense. Another player goes down, this time FS Mike Adams. Now I'm starting two backup Safeties on defense. -_-

Once Adams went down I was basically screwed via the pass, having Andre dance over Haden wasn't helping matters.

daw840 said:
Yeah...I got it. You said 7 EST though and ignored me when I posted. I don't have the luxury of playing whenever the fuck I want though, I have a real job, a wife, and a kid on the way. Sorry, I can't just accommodate a late night video game match whenever it comes up. Why don't you try to actually be around when you say you are going to be?

I wasn't ignoring you. I haven't checked GAF all night. Not something that happens too often, sorry. I was never angry just knew you got the invite and was wondering if you were getting back on.

I've been online since about 7 playing Souls. (Surprised no GAFfers on my FL pointed it out) Just spaced and forgot sorry. Accomodate? I'm wondering if you can play, I lost track of time / forgot w/e but we can schedule the match or keep talking about how I didn't respond on GAF. Why would I waste your time to play a 1p xbox game? C'moon bro, I messed up but the accusations, sheesh. Maybe you just mistook the tone of my post.

Again, sorry I forgot about the match. When can you play?

Smokey

Striker said:
GG Smokey.

I guess the Madden Gods don't want me to field any defense. Another player goes down, this time FS Mike Adams. Now I'm starting two backup Safeties on defense. -_-

Once Adams went down I was basically screwed via the pass, having Andre dance over Haden wasn't helping matters.

GG. I knew when the black screen of death came it was trouble. I was all off rhythm that first half. Caught me in some bad formations and took advantage. On one it was supposed to be a double team yet the safety just sits there...not assigned to any man when I pulled up the play art. By the time I tried to manually fix it you already hiked and took advantage resulting in a big play. That play eventually let to a Hills TD -_-

Nightz

GG ez. I was scared when Rodgers went like 10 for his first 10 passes. Thought it was going to be a long day for my defense. Fortunately got a couple of fumbles to bounce my way. Those were definitely the difference in the game.

There should be an achievement for getting Bob Sanders through a game without getting injured.

Ramirez

TheCrow said:
Guess, madden just wanted you to win. Your fucking punts always fuck up with my controls. can never fair catch in time. Fucking bullshit loss.

I'm intrigued as to what this means, what does he do on punts?

Smokey

Ramirez said:

Some GameShark shit. When I play Rors there's always a BS TO that eventually determines the outcome of the game. Every.Time. He probably hacks. At least I feel better when I think that lool

TheCrow

Ramirez said:
I'm not saying he exploits anything because I don't know. But he punts it high and somewhat short so I can't tell if I can return it until the last seconds and Madden can't handle late fair catch calls. Which leads to hit + fumble. I think I've only had this issue against rors. Now I'm fair catching the second it gets punted.

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
I'm not saying he exploits anything because I don't know. But he punts it high and somewhat short so I can't tell if I can return it until the last seconds and Madden can't handle late fair catch calls. Which leads to hit + fumble. I think I've only had this issue against rors. Now I'm fair catching the second it gets punted.
Check the punt average for the game. It's not short. That's what YOU tried to do, but it didn't work either. And I always try to angle them out of bounds. Talk to anyone who has played me this year. That one was actually angled, but the 11mph wind took it plus not hitting the white line.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
Sanjuro does some shit that is like a line drive punt. It's bullshit. I mentioned it last year but no one else complained. He says his kicker has a terrible leg... horseshit, Mesko is one of the best in the league.

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Check the punt average for the game. It's not short. That's what YOU tried to do, but it didn't work either. And I always try to angle them out of bounds. Talk to anyone who has played me this year. That one was actually angled, but the 11mph wind took it plus not hitting the white line.
I accidently hit that punt with 55% so no, I wasn't trying to kick it high and short.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Sanjuro does some shit that is like a line drive punt. It's bullshit. I mentioned it last year but no one else complained. He says his kicker has a terrible leg... horseshit, Mesko is one of the best in the league.
Someone else in this league does this, but I'll keep the drama to a minimum. Line drive punt is BS because you'll muff an attempt at a catch and if you don't try to catch it, it rolls for 75 yards.

TheCrow said:
I accidently hit that punt with 55% so no, I wasn't trying to kick it high and short.
Oh, ok I guess we can't see what other people are doing, so we shouldn't try to insinuate shit... huh

Top Bottom