• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Somnia

This is why I just try to kick it as far as I can and as far the left and right as I can. Have had some really good punts to the 1-3 yard line this year =)

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Oh, ok I guess we can't see what other people are doing, so we shouldn't try to insinuate shit... huh
I said you're probably not exploiting because I don't know. But it just happens more often when I play you. and when anyone plays you any TO can turn the entire game around.

TheCrow

CB3 said:
hey neither of you guys said good game! its a common courtesy!
because that was anything but a good game. And I've said gg after my other losses so it's not like I have a problem acknowledging it in losses.

mik

mik is unbeatable
CB3 said:
hey neither of you guys said good game! its a common courtesy!
You don't have to say it if Madden totally fucks you over and it has nothing to do with the way you or your opponent played because EA Sports hates you and dropped pass dropped interception premenstrual cramping dog ate my homework I promise the check's in the mail fucking Vick unrealistically inaccurate when rolling out to his fucking right even though he's left-handed mom he's being mean to me.

BigAT

Wellington said:
Sanjuro does some shit that is like a line drive punt. It's bullshit. I mentioned it last year but no one else complained. He says his kicker has a terrible leg... horseshit, Mesko is one of the best in the league.
This isn't banned? I assumed it was, it's bullshit and there's no reason it shouldn't be. It completely fucks with the game and causes your punt returner to fumble the ball more often than not.

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
Someone else in this league does this, but I'll keep the drama to a minimum. Line drive punt is BS because you'll muff an attempt at a catch and if you don't try to catch it, it rolls for 75 yards.

I don't understand this, if someone is a cheese head, call them out. The sole reason I play in these leagues is to avoid garbage like that.

People who punt line drives and run the same 5 plays all game can start their own league. ;)

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I don't understand this, if someone is a cheese head, call them out. The sole reason I play in these leagues is to avoid garbage like that.

People who punt line drives and run the same 5 plays all game can start their own league. ;)
I meant to say "used to." My bad! No sense in calling out people for old shit.

Drizz did that too, but it was in community games, so it didn't really matter. I haven't played him in league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
multiclip_place_holder.jpg

Rorschach

Somnia said:
Ah no one gets you CB
I get what he's saying, but I actually agree with FMT! Although, some games I wait for the other person because they might not be feeling it. I learned my lesson after I GG'd Wellie and he blew up at me. :p Case by case basis! If I'm gonna post about the game, though, I'll offer a GG especially if I lost. I hold the game responsible more than the player for Maddening games. I know they have no control over it.

bluemax

Banned
I know I've seen line drive punts out of someone in this league before, but certainly no one this season.

I don't mess around with that shit, this season I feel like its a miracle to get a punt down field. I used to be a pretty good directional punter in this game too!

Striker

I don't even try to angle my punts out bounds, just toward the sideline, but my punter's accuracy is crummy so they always shank. Damn you BigAT for taking Matt Dodge. :(

Wellington said:
GG Pheeniks!

Jermaine Gresham out 9 weeks. Feels like my Madden fortitude is being tested.
Well, won't hurt you when we play since you can just toss posts all day to A.J. Green as I have Michael friggin' Johnson and who knows who starting aside him. Two backup starters at Safety. Ugh.

CB3

i can guarantee CK is tossing and turning in bed right now wondering what the fuck happened.

Striker

Pheeniks played me tough. I got fortunate with some good plays to Hillis and Nelson. Should be better next season if Locker progresses as expected.

CB3

He wanted to trade me Locker for VY when the season started. No joke. I declined because i knew it would break the free trade system. Apparently a few people here didnt understand that concept

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
He wanted to trade me Locker for VY when the season started. No joke. I declined because i knew it would break the free trade system. Apparently a few people here didnt understand that concept
I'D give him TJack for Locker!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
i can guarantee CK is tossing and turning in bed right now wondering what the fuck happened.
Not really. I swear I have way less stress playing as the Bengals instead of the Giants.

And yep, Green and Gresham are out. Going to have to figure something out on offense for the next couple of games. Of course they are against the two most overrated defenses in the league.

CB3 said:

bull fucking shit, that wasn't what i offered

Smokey

Top "receivers":

Dallas Clark TE Colts 53 844 15.9 7
Andre Johnson WR Texans 40 807 20.2 11
Antonio Gates TE Chargers 33 780 23.6 6
Marcedes Lewis TE Jaguars 44 727 16.5 1

One of these is not like the others....

Nightz

Smokey said:
Top "receivers":

thats_racist.gif

=P

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Top "receivers":

Yea Lewis isn't in the same class as the others. :p
DCX

eznark

Banned
GG last night, nightz. Big plays and turnovers, the story of my season.

I flat do not understand this game sometimes. We had such odd slowdown that seemed to affect only the defense. Also, on my screen Rodgers was out of bounds on that play he fumbled. I was baffled as to why the game called it a fumble. I ran out of bounds and all of a sudden Rodgers is on the ground and you'd recovered a fumble. Oh well.

Sanjuro

I get punting cheese as well, but no worries. Can't really do much when you can't call a fair catch.

GG BigAT. Goddam this game.

BigAT

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I get punting cheese as well, but no worries. Can't really do much when you can't call a fair catch.

GG BigAT. Goddam this game.
GG. A game in New England with the way things are right now means 200% chance of rain. JPP was out there doing backflips regardless, 3 sacks and a safety.

Battle of the 8-0's next week, Giants @ 49ers.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
don't community games give you more information, like time left in the quarter and who has the ball? They should have at least added that to online franchise.

DCX

DCX
levious said:
don't community games give you more information, like time left in the quarter and who has the ball? They should have at least added that to online franchise.
They used to have gamecast, like they do for NFL.com. you can actually keep track of games etc.

Idk what happened to it though.

DCX

Top Bottom