• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

Alphabetical tie breaker is dead.

quote for new page, I guess!
bluemax said:
Way too early Playoff Picture:

AFC:

Byes:
Raiders
Texans

First round hosts:
Bengals
Bills

Wildcards:
Colts
Broncos (EA Tiebreaker)

Outside Looking in:
Stealers
Chargers
Patriots

NFC

Byes:
49ers
Giants

First Round Hosts:
Bucs
Vikings

Wildcards:
Eagles
Cardinals (EA Tie Breaker)

Outside Looking In:
Falcons
Panthers

LukeSmith

McNei1y said:
Yay. I can't let this get to my head. I've got some tough games coming up after this bye week.

Let what go to your head? You're playing in the NFCs own AFC East of Madden and the NFC West of real life.

mik

mik is unbeatable
bluemax said:
Elite
Raiders
Texans
Giants
49ers

On the Cusp of Greatness:
Colts
Bengals
Bucs
It soothes me to see that my losses are from the cusp of greatness or above. :p

McNei1y

LukeSmith said:
Let what go to your head? You're playing in the NFCs own AFC East of Madden and the NFC West of real life.

I can't let the fact that I'm actually leading a division go to my head. Its all mind games you see!

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Alphabetical tie breaker is dead.

quote for new page, I guess!

Is it?

Also real men do 100 posts per page!

Looks like next year I won't get to enjoy the over ratedness of Aaron Curry in Madden :(

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Is it?

Also real men do 100 posts per page!

Looks like next year I won't get to enjoy the over ratedness of Aaron Curry in Madden :(
We're doing real life draft trades, so you have to send him to me. kthx

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
We're doing real life draft trades, so you have to send him to me. kthx

Only trades that occurred before the season started! Once FMT hit go this became a bizarro alternate reality where Atlanta hates their players!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You mean when Atlanta trades DT's which get the most pressure in this game for a DE who will be gone after the season!

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
You mean when Atlanta trades DT's which get the most pressure in this game for a DE who will be gone after the season!
Mario is Falcon for life. Corey Peters is bro bowler btw.

DCX

CB3

That should be a funny contract.

And its a shame Pro-Bowlers dont translate to wins :(

and that scrub you named has 2 sacks. not very pro-bowl'ish

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
he said bro-bowler though, probably has a very different meaning, like when they refer to Romo and Witten as road roommates...

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
That should be a funny contract.

And its a shame Pro-Bowlers dont translate to wins :(

and that scrub you named has 2 sacks. not very pro-bowl'ish
Mario is loving his stay in the ATL and will take a pay, he hated Houston.

I didn't say Peters was a hall of famer, man you are reaching hard in your bag of trolls.

Edit: He used to be a pro bowler haha

DCX

Striker

Speaking of Pro Bowlers, through my eight games I have just one in the running.

DT Ahtyba Rubin 9 tackles, 2 sacks, FF

I'll take it! Just need to get him to produce in the second half as well.

CB3

DCX said:
Mario is loving his stay in the ATL and will take a pay, he hated Houston.

I didn't say Peters was a hall of famer, man you are reaching hard in your bag of trolls.

DCX

You said he was a pro (or bro!) bowler. 5 Tackles and 2 sacks are not pro (or bro!) bowl stats. i dont see how im reaching on anything.

Nightz

LOL, Bob Sanders is in the running for the Pro-Bowl. Line up a replacement now, he ain't gonna make it that far into the season! McFadden and Bush will destroy every bone in his body next game.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
You said he was a pro (or bro!) bowler. 5 Tackles and 2 sacks are not pro (or bro!) bowl stats. i dont see how im reaching on anything.
on the LM he was. Ask them.

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
on the LM he was. Ask them.

DCX

being listed on a pro-bowl list halfway through the season hardly proves anything. Akeem Jordan rated 74 has been the starting ROLB for the NFC for most of the season.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
being listed on a pro-bowl list halfway through the season hardly proves anything. Akeem Jordan rated 74 has been the starting ROLB for the NFC for most of the season.
... right, so you have a pro bowl caliber OLB on your hands. Again point out how i was wrong in what i said? lol

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
... right, so you have a pro bowl caliber OLB on your hands. Again point out how i was wrong in what i said? lol

DCX

i dont have a pro bowl caliber OLB on my hands. What it does mean:

1. Half a season is not nearly enough to compile an accurate assessment on the final pro bowl rosters

2. More than likely you were checking the pro bowl results after you had played your game, but in the middle of a week before eveyone else had finished their game. So your guy had a game up on a few other dudes

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:

1. Half a season is not nearly enough to compile an accurate assessment on the final pro bowl rosters

2. More than likely you were checking the pro bowl results after you had played your game, but in the middle of a week before eveyone else had finished their game. So your guy had a game up on a few other dudes
....you took this way to seriously, gg CB.

Yeah, i really don't Luke. It's smoke and mirrors and somehow at the end of the season, after a complete compiling and accurate assessments i will find out that my players really played in the CFL.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
My third string Corner is on the Pro Bowl roster right now beat that you bastards!

CB3 said:

Doesn't the NFL start voting for the Pro Bowl after like week 3? And then end it after week 12 or something?

The fact that Pro Bowl Rosters won't be determined until after all 17 weeks have been played is not realistic at all!

CB3

bluemax said:
My third string Corner is on the Pro Bowl roster right now beat that you bastards!

Doesn't the NFL start voting for the Pro Bowl after like week 3? And then end it after week 12 or something?

The fact that Pro Bowl Rosters won't be determined until after all 17 weeks have been played is not realistic at all!

I dunno when it starts in real life but the pro bowl shit on LM was there since week 1.

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
I dunno when it starts in real life but the pro bowl shit on LM was there since week 1.

I just remember TMQ bitching about how early the voting starts and ends once.

LM is doing it the way most video games do, by using cumulative stats most likely.

Maybe we should do our own Pro Bowl voting? Ha!

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
I just remember TMQ bitching about how early the voting starts and ends once.

LM is doing it the way most video games do, by using cumulative stats most likely.

Maybe we should do our own Pro Bowl voting? Ha!
Do it!! You have been making all our list, might as well make the definitive Pro Bowl AFC and NFC teams! Based on nothing but what you feel lol

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
Do it!! You have been making all our list, might as well make the definitive Pro Bowl AFC and NFC teams! Based on nothing but what feel lol

DCX

The interesting wrinkle would be if we could build the Pro Bowl rosters as user teams and then play 3 on 3 with reps from the playoffs who didn't make the Super Bowl play it.

(That was Rors idea - either in the thread or on IM)

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
The interesting wrinkle would be if we could build the Pro Bowl rosters as user teams and then play 3 on 3 with reps from the playoffs who didn't make the Super Bowl play it.

(That was Rors idea - either in the thread or on IM)
Well, like I said, it wouldn't be possible since custom teams aren't allowed online and pro bowl teams are pre-order bonuses. Unless someone was a nice guy and custom drafted for us using fantasy draft...but then it wouldn't be 3v3. :( The thing to do would basically have NFC vs AFC using the SB teams. 3v3 with the best 3 players that didn't make the SB.

We could do our own voting for best users! For example: best manual defender, qb, and RB. Although, it'll be kinda unfair that the NFC would get Frank Gore while the AFC has to use Joseph Addai. Guess it's evened out by the NFC getting Kaepernick.

CB3

we could just have the two richest people here buy the pro-bowl teams through MUT and play each other

Luke and Luke!

daw840

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Pops said he'd bring home fresh fish this morning. Came back with frozen lobster. Dinner was late, coming out of the oven at 7:10. I can play at 7:40 for sure, probably earlier.

OMG THE HUMANITY! FROZEN LOBSTER?!?!?

Anyways, I'm home. Post when your ready.

Ramirez

levious said:
are we all that's left? Sorry I couldn't go last night. I'm good after 6:30 tonight though.

I probably won't be able to play until 10 at the earliest, and that would be a miracle if I was free that early. Aim more towards 11-12. I'll post in here when I'm available.

daw840 said:
OMG THE HUMANITY! FROZEN LOBSTER?!?!?

Anyways, I'm home. Post when your ready.

I'm just sayin, what kind of Floridian brings home frozen maine lobster in the middle of the Florida lobster season! Pop's blaming the Chinese. Apparently they're paying too much for Florida Lobster and it's driving up our local prices.

I'm signing on now.

daw840

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I'm just sayin, what kind of Floridian brings home frozen maine lobster in the middle of the Florida lobster season! Pop's blaming the Chinese. Apparently they're paying too much for Florida Lobster and it's driving up our local prices.

I'm signing on now.

See you for my beatdown shortly.

daw840

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Now I see what you mean by the punting cheese. Let that be the last one of those line drives please.

There was no cheese there, you just ran back and picked it up for some reason.

And, you have used a banned play in the QB sneak. It didn't work....but

daw840 said:
There was no cheese there, you just ran back and picked it up for some reason.

And, you have used a banned play in the QB sneak. It didn't work....but

1 yard line

bgopqebwg['buewp90[gth`p098 gtb`134 NO MORE LAPTOP TIL ITS OVER

LukeSmith

mik said:
Bleh. Guess I'll go play Forza. Sent you another PM, ferny.

2vnicdg.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Ramirez said:
I probably won't be able to play until 10 at the earliest, and that would be a miracle if I was free that early. Aim more towards 11-12. I'll post in here when I'm available.

I'll be ready

let me reiterate that the qb sneak play is banned IN EVERY INSTANCE, no matter if its at your own 1, your opponents 1 or midfield. don't use it.

now they're supposed to be patching that problem and if we confirm that it has been fixed in the future i will take the ban off. but for now don't use it

daw840

GG Driz. Can't believe I won another one. For the record, I honestly wasn't intending any cheese with that punt. Not that it really mattered in the grand scheme of things. I was in a pretty substantial headwind and lowered my punt trajectory to get some yards out of it.

My FB Leroy McClain may have the record for the longest run now! 99 yards for a TD!!!

There was more bullshit in that game than I have ever experienced. Idk how Polite can show is face at the bank in Miami and cash in his check after that game.

GG on your part, wasn't any cheese but the punt and those are w/e I guess. Madden won it for you tho. Especially on the 99 yard run. That came after Polite couldn't get 1 yard. 3 times.

wen[bqr0ugh148g=`h4goi[q3rhgio;r3hg[h3582

Top Bottom