• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

Ah, I wasn't aware that Gresh was hurt as well, I was expecting a TE field day on me.

Are you good to play tonight if we advance?

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:

I read this as CP7
Curtis-Painter-hair.jpg

Birdman02

DCX said:
Bird, can u play tonight?

DCX

Nah, I got plans with the family tonight. I'll be available at the usual time (10 est) tomorrow night. Let me know if you need to play earlier than that and I'll try to work something out.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
Nah, I got plans with the family tonight. I'll be available at the usual time (10 est) tomorrow night. Let me know if you need to play earlier than that and I'll try to work something out.
Nah, ten is good.

DCX

BigAT said:
FMT pulled the plug after I got a pick 6 on the first play of the game, let it be know. Take #2.

lol i put that on everything that i didn't purposely pull the plug. does look suspicious though :/

it gave me the option if i wanted to continue tho! plus i stayed connected to xbl! no shadyness here!

storybook77 said:
Waiting on tross.....ready when you are

SOrry I was a min late.. Little pooch had to go for a walk.

Good game, marched down the field on my on that first drive. I am partially blaming my dog, who was very excited to jump onto my lap and eat my fingers. But then he settled down and my luck turned on with that sack - fumble - TD... Although I did pull my lineman to help cover your TE, who was lighting me up.

Good game though!

Man CB3, you're the Eagles?

Freakin Cards have had to run the gauntlet lately...
Coming off of three straight losses, I had to play Pittsburgh, the Ravens, a week off against the Rams, then the Eagles, then freaking against the 8-0 FrenchMovieTheme 49ers funboys.

The only sollace is that I get browns - bengals - seahawks to end the season, although given that I totally stunk up the show against the Seahawks earlier, that could be tough. Just something about bird teams that give me trouble..

The Albatross said:

Coming off of three straight losses, I had to play Pittsburgh, the Ravens, a week off against the Rams, then the Eagles, then freaking against the 8-0 FrenchMovieTheme 49ers funboys.

The only sollace is that I get browns - bengals - seahawks to end the season, although given that I totally stunk up the show against the Seahawks earlier, that could be tough. Just something about bird teams that give me trouble..

you can't really grade the difficulty of the opponent just because of the team they are using. there are guys with top notch teams struggling and guys with mediocre teams who are on a roll. very difficult to go into any week feeling confident!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can't really grade the difficulty of the opponent just because of the team they are using. there are guys with top notch teams struggling and guys with mediocre teams who are on a roll. very difficult to go into any week feeling confident!

Not to mentions guys with bad teams pulling the plug when they are down!

bluemax

Banned
DMczaf said:
Barely. School is really kicking my ass now.

I should be free to play tomorrow night, I'm dead tired tonight.

Pussy. I played all my games on time back when I was taking Operating Systems class. I don't even know how I managed the considering I was always in the computer lab, but somehow I did!

The Albatross said:

Be glad I fumbled while manically pressing the Y button hoping Bradford would actually pass the ball!

CB3 said:
Not to mentions guys with bad teams pulling the plug when they are down!

lulz how would i pull the plug but somehow manage to stay on XBL?

anyways, gg at. that 101 yard INT return for a td was a back breaker. you were looking at going up 14-3 and getting the ball at halftime. instead, td return makes it 10-7, then eli fumbles and it's 13-7 going into the half.

bradshaw is extremely shifty. had him in the backfield a couple times and he just got away

Top Bottom