• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
1. which brings my next point. On equal ground that thing would skewer you. I never really understood how killing something far out of harms reach is satisfying.
The hunt provides some sort of thrill. Kinda like a sniper kill in Halo/cod.

I'm more of a trenches type of guy and a knife kill is much more satisfying .

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:

I'm more of a trenches type of guy and a knife kill is much more satisfying .

DCX
Sniper kill in Halo is like shooting cans. I bet you're "a trenches type of guy" because you don't have to aim the knife. ;)

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Just leave the hick alone. Madden GAF is a diverse group. Some of us will miss games to play savage and some of us will miss an advance to go see hippie fest 2011.
Some of us don't miss any games including playing a CPU game on NCAA on the day your wife gives birth .

DCX

daw840

We don't take kindly to yer kind around here....

Now skeeter he ain't hurtin nobody.

sp_0306_11_v6.jpg

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Sniper kill in Halo is like shooting cans. I bet you're "a trenches type of guy" because you don't have to aim the knife. ;)
Yousonofabitch... actually I'm an ok fps player. I'm not a great sniper, mid range close range more my style of play.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:

Except in Halo/COD you could be spotted and flanked and have a shotgun stuffed in your face. Quite easily, infact. so they dont really compare

eznark

Banned
DCX said:

Sometimes, it's ok to leave you moms basement DCX.

1. which brings my next point. On equal ground that thing would skewer you. I never really understood how killing something far out of harms reach is satisfying.

Cool. Hunting certainly isn't for everyone.

DCX said:
Some of us don't miss any games including playing a CPU game on NCAA on the day your wife gives birth .

DCX

Idk what to even say about this. I'm just going to assume she broke her water while you were playing the game and you told to stop bitching and bring you a sandwich

CB3

DCX said:
Yousonofabitch... actually I'm an ok fps player. I'm not a great sniper, mid range close range more my style of play.

DCX

is that represented by your Sub 1 to 1 kill/death ratio?

DCX

DCX
goldlion054 said:
Idk what to even say about this. I'm just going to assume she broke her water while you were playing the game and you told to stop bitching and bring you a sandwich
She had already given birth, back in recovery and I had been there 16 hours, she told me to go home and rest, I went home..knocked my game out went to bed and was at the hospitol @ 8 am.

DCX

Rorschach

Since we all have EA accounts, be aware that there's an XBL scam going around. Thieves are buying tons of stuff from the marketplace if you have your CC on there and if not, they just drain whatever existing points you have. I'm sure most of us don't keep CC info on the Xbox, but just in case.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31802600&postcount=409

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31806946&postcount=421

I think if you just change your pass and security questions, you should be fine.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
What times are you available today?

My wife won't be home from her clinicals until probably 8 EST, she'll be tired as balls, I can ask if I can play early. If not, I won't be free until 11 EST, maybe earlier at like 10, can't promise it though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
My wife won't be home from her clinicals until probably 8 EST, she'll be tired as balls, I can ask if I can play early. If not, I won't be free until 11 EST, maybe earlier at like 10, can't promise it though.
So before 8/after 11 or not until after 11?

Ramirez said:

Sounds like my wife when she gets home from the hospital. She's also going to school for her Masters but it'll be a couple of years before she has to do clinicals along with her current job.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
So before 8/after 11 or not until after 11?

No, no way before 8, I'm watching my son alone, lol.

I'll post here when she gets home and let you know, should be around 8-8:30.

Live keeps giving me sign in errors, but my password hasn't been changed on the email, anyone know why it would be doing that?

Hmm, nevermind, my wired connection wouldn't work, but the wireless did. meh

Rors had me scared! Didn't wanna have to go through that BS again. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
No, no way before 8, I'm watching my son alone, lol.

I'll post here when she gets home and let you know, should be around 8-8:30.

Live keeps giving me sign in errors, but my password hasn't been changed on the email, anyone know why it would be doing that?

Hmm, nevermind, my wired connection wouldn't work, but the wireless did. meh

Rors had me scared! Didn't wanna have to go through that BS again. :(
Any chance Ram Jr is taking a nap and we can rumble now? :)

CB3 said:
Ill save you the trouble:

The very last day at the very last hour

Yes because yesterday at 7 est was clearly the same as 8 pst (the final hour before advancement)!

I think you need a time zone chart.

As for you Striker, I'll be around at 10 or 11 est tonight.

And from the last page (50 posts per page):

me said:
Home later tonight. Home pretty much all day tomorrow but having company over for dinner and watching the Bama game at 6.

Striker

storybook77 said:
And from the last page (50 posts per page):
Dang, 10/11 late for me. I am gone from here a bit after 10.

We can try tomorrow before your college game or after it if you are available.

Striker said:
Dang, 10/11 late for me. I am gone from here a bit after 10.

We can try tomorrow before your college game or after it if you are available.

If I get the chance to play earlier tonight, I'll let you know. Otherwise my morning/afternoon is wide open after 10 or 11 est.

Good game cb3. Vick sucks. 23-21 because of a late bogus td that I got. Vick still sucks... Runs over linebackers, 3rd and 27 has a 35 yard scramble with two spies

I had a CB spy on him on most nickle plays, but the offensive line held and clipped their way to those first downs. Additionally, vick tested positive for steroids before the game. Bad steroids. Pig steroids. Inhuman shit.

BTW, who's your kicker? Like two 57 or 58 yard kicks? Now, I've been known to boot a few deep ones... but only with my third leg

CB3

goldlion054 said:
cop-busts-a-move.jpg

I didn't see a GG. Wanna rephrase that, punk?

I told him on xbox live. redeemed.

My kicker is Rookie Alex Henery. his power is insane. especially this year where long field goals already feel like chip shots

Birdman02

DCX, I'm running late tonight. Sorry for the late notice, but I could play at 11 est if you're up for it. If not, I can play tomorrow morning...not sure about the afternoon or evening though.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
DCX, I'm running late tonight. Sorry for the late notice, but I could play at 11 est if you're up for it. If not, I can play tomorrow morning...not sure about the afternoon or evening though.
i'm up all night friend. I'll be here at 11.

DCX

hunting animals with guns is for pussies. be a man and kill the animal with your bare hands if you're going to do it all! otherwise go take up a sewing class with the other women

Livewire just spiked the ball down 7 on 4th and 3. I know how it happened too, that's happened to me in a community. Can't audible out of the hurry up spike and no TOs... OOPS! :jnc

GG! So ridiculous from start to finish.

Here's just the first quarter,
2nd play of game. Karlos Dansby interception.
Next play. 29 yard TD to Gates on user defender (or you took control of him while it was in the air?). 0-7.
Three plays later. 82 yard TD after some Armstrong, with rockets on his shoes, blows by VD who misses the jam. 7-7.
Two plays later. Reggie Bush fumbles and McIntosh scoops it up and brings it in for 6. 14-7.
Four plays later. Miami punts.
Washington drives, 40 yard field goal is good by Graham Gano. 17-7.

Crazy. And the play before that spike you should have been sacked twice, eli manning over here.

LiveWire

gg Drizzler. I know how to no-huddle, just thought it was 3rd down. Forgot about the incompletion on 2nd. Wouldn't have mattered anyway, still had 60 yards and the O-line was orange/red.

Must be nice to have a stud WR you can throw prayers to. :(

Top Bottom