• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh hell yeah, TMBG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

what a lucky coincidence, I'm sittin here jammin to TMBG-self titled and what do my eyes see? ticketmaster telling me they are comming to Tucson 8/20 and ticks go on sale tomorow. Sure it's 90 miles but shit it's TMBG!

I can't believe they aren't coming to Washington State at all. Hell, not even to Oregon! I've noticed that a lot of tours that I would like to see this summer aren't coming to the Pacific Northwest at all. Maybe Idaho, but that's about it.

and that flash was awesome. weird too.

Are the Tiny Toon's videos for Istanbul and Particle Man available at any websites to d/l?

TMBG is playing here in Washington, DC tomorrow, for only $4! Headlining with them is Fountains of Wayne. Probably the best $4 I'll ever spend. Here's hoping they'll play a large selection from Flood and Apollo 18, with a little bit of Lincoln and John Henry thrown in...

FnordChan said:
Probably, but the TMBG music video collection Direct From Brooklyn is available for a mere $10 with free shipping, courtesy of Deep Discount DVD. 11 videos, the two Tiny Toons videos, a live performance of "Why Does The Sun Shine?", plus other bonus stuff. Don't be a cheap bastard, just go ahead and buy the disc.

FnordChan

1. thanks for the info. I didn't know they had released a DVD of videos!
2. cheap bastard my ass. I didn't know they had released a DVD of videos!
bare-teeth.gif

FnordChan

bune duggy said:
1. thanks for the info. I didn't know they had released a DVD of videos!
2. cheap bastard my ass. I didn't know they had released a DVD of videos!
bare-teeth.gif

I wasn't particularly concerned that you were going to turn out to be a cheap bastard per se, I was just preempting the potential for cheap bastardom to occur. Enjoy the DVD - it's a terrific disc.

FnordChan

FnordChan said:
I wasn't particularly concerned that you were going to turn out to be a cheap bastard per se, I was just preempting the potential for cheap bastardom to occur. Enjoy the DVD - it's a terrific disc.

FnordChan

ah, ok then. I would MUCH rather have the DVD of the videos than a crappy rip any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom