• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh, the humanity: www.theguygame.com

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
The Guy Game puts you in the world's wildest party spot for the steamiest Spring Break action ever! Shot live at South Padre Island, this Red-Hot Trivia Challenge lets you play with over 60 smokin' coeds during Spring Break Insanity, as they proudly show off their "assets" for your personal enjoyment. You bring the party and we'll supply the game - YOU'LL SCORE EVERY TIME!

--actual quote from The Guy Game website

www.theguygame.com

I like video #3 the best.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
dskillzhtown said:
Can Girls Gone Wild: The Videogame, be that far behind?

No, now that you have given the industry the idea... damn the power of G-A

Joe

its drinking games and you can even make your own drinking games. i have friends that have been waiting for this "game" for many months now.

shuri

Banned
"another degrading westerner-made game on consoles! bla bla bla". I guess those japanese dreamcast and playstation softcore hentai titles are a-ok

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Society said:
I do not think cartoons can be concidered degrading. They are not real people.

The little girl being penetrated from behind by a dog who is chewing on her head says otherwise.

thom

Considering there is no gameplay whatsoever to this game it seems stupid they aren't just

releasing this "game" as a dvd.

There really isn't any need to release console specific versions on the ps2 and xbox.

And "yes" I probably will at least rent this or buy it for 5 bucks in the bargain bin (just like

I did with BMX XXX).

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Made by a company named "Top Heavy"

Looks like they plan to bring us more video entainment cut from the same cloth...

andthebeatgoeson

What retarded kid, riding on a bike with a big orange flag on the back to signal everybody to get out of his way hasn't figured how to get past those stupid age verification pages where you have to put in your date of birth?

Ranger X

Dorks will now have something new to masterbate at...
Pathetic i say.
And why to they ask my age but leave the freakin previews censored?? lol

Pimpbaa

Wyzdom said:
Dorks will now have something new to masterbate at...

Much better looking girls you can get pics of off the net for that purpose. So if anyone buys that game for the purpose of jerking off is an idiot :p

Top Bottom