• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok.... is possible that my car could be Haunted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyon

Seriously!

I was driving home late last night from work, it was fairly foggy out... this was around 4:30 am the roads were empty and all of sudden my heater stopped working, I fumbled around witht the dials, but nothing. All of sudden I felt a gentle icy breeze on my neck, like someone blew very softly on my neck from behind the seat.

It was odd, but I wasn't freaked out. But a few kilometres up ahead, the mist really got dense on the road & so I hit my flood lights and slowed down a bit, I was listening to the radio (Triple J) and it started going out of tune, a very loud static. Once again I fumbled around with my cd deck taking my eyes of the road momentarily, when I fixed my attention back on the road... I noticed something, something very faint in the fog and it looked like someone on the road, just standing there, I even slowed down quite abit. It all happened in an instant, very brief... I wasn't sure what I saw, I drove onto the freeway and made my way home.

Now I wasn't really compelled to make this thread at all, it seemed like some random thing, probably brought on by my lack of sleep. But I overheard my parents discussing something at dinner, I wasn't paying a heap of attention... when my Dad said something that made my hair stand on end.

He told my mum that an ex-colleague of his, wife... passed away Monday, I did the usual snide "oh... that's terrible" comment and then he said her name, and it instantly hit me like a sucker punch, "now you remember...." he said to me. The woman who died was my cars pervious owner, my Dad bought it from her husband 2 years ago when I got my license.

Now.. am I totally freaked... what did I see last night, was it her? a mere coincidence or something more?

bjork

coincidence.

It was Kinesis in your backseat blowing air on you. I don't know who you saw on the street, though.

Trevelyon

Hah!

pic_05.gif

Where's Warwick Moss when you need him?

ElyrionX

Sell your car dude. Even if you were tired and those stuff were just a figment of your imagination, there's no way you are going to be able to think straight the next time something like that happens again..........

golem

thats super freaky... but maybe it was a one time event... in any case, keep the car, who knows what crazy adventures await you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom