• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok ladies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Dice

Banned
It's the middle of summer, and about time you all put those goddamned snow-boots in the closet.
4pc_short.jpg

Lil' Dice

Banned
It's all the rage here in California. On any given day you'll see at least a dozen girls wearing the same outfit:

Tank top
Short frared skirt
Suade snow boots

All this in >80* weather....

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
My 17 year old sister got a couple pairs of boots like those "for the summer". I was like "cool...hey, there's a pair of ear muffs in the closet that would match those perfectly". She got really pissed and said I just didn't "get it".

Stupid girls. :roll-them-eyes:

karasu

not being trendy is not the same as being trendy.

Trendy = concsiously doing things because they're popular/hip.

Not being trendy= not giving a fuck. Sure there are other people who don't give a fuck. But as long as you aren't giving a fuck just because Jim doesn't give a fuck, you're not giving a fuck in earnest.

They are called Ugg Boots. They originate from Australia. You can buy them for about US$15 here. Then of course some creepy American entrepreneur trademarked the idea in the USA last year and now claims to own it. We all laughed at him, of course. That doesn't change the fact that they're a fashion faus pax.

way more

Lil' Dice said:
It's all the rage here in California. On any given day you'll see at least a dozen girls wearing the same outfit:

Tank top
Short frared skirt
Suade snow boots

All this in >80* weather....

Those skirts are so ugly, they hide nice asses too much and they conceal raunchy asses.

Seth C

demon said:
My 17 year old sister got a couple pairs of boots like those "for the summer". I was like "cool...hey, there's a pair of ear muffs in the closet that would match those perfectly". She got really pissed and said I just didn't "get it".

Stupid girls. :roll-them-eyes:

Is she wearing the hot little short skirts with them? If so, snap a picture. I wanna see.

Seth C

karasu said:
not being trendy is not the same as being trendy.

Trendy = concsiously doing things because they're popular/hip.

Not being trendy= not giving a fuck. Sure there are other people who don't give a fuck. But as long as you aren't giving a fuck just because Jim doesn't give a fuck, you're not giving a fuck in earnest.

The problem is most of them DO give a fuck. They give a huge fuck about specifically TRYING to be anti-trendy. It's no better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom