• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok, maybe EQ2 isn't THAT bad-looking (video)

Slo

Just got in the beta yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to try it out soon.

Edit, that video looked fantastic except for the frame rate.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yeah, the framerate will be the major issue with this game. I'm sure its scaleable though. The game is built with 4 to 7+ years of use, obviously the game has to be able to age with hardware. SW:Galaxies is another good example of this idea. If I set the settings to max on SW:G then the framerate became a slideshow on a near top of the line computer.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I still want to play, I put over 2 years into EQ1 and I feel like I'm going to be missing out... but...

I freaking fell in love with World of Warcraft during the stupid stresstest. Nothing will stop me from playing that game now, and all my friends are buying it too.

No way I can juggle two MMOs at once, so it looks like I won't get to try out EQ2 till sometime in the future.

I liked it. WoW's art is just way better. I can't believe I"m using this argument. It's true though. WoW is better looking to the eye, but EQ 2 is technically doing way more.

Top Bottom