• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD |OT|

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
There's a comma after =D
No grammar fail there

How are some of you playing already?

I think he's referring to the use of "it's" instead of "its".

EDIT: Beaten

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yes! Never played it, can't wait for this masterpiece.

dreamfall

Can't believe it's finally here! Hoping the Internet goes back up after this storm clears, so I can download it.

GAH! It'll be so pretty !

RPGCrazied

Hope they release a disc version, but they didn't do it for RE4, so I'm guessing no. I'm getting low on space, and really don't feel like deleting stuff.

Abylim

Never played this, will be picking up day one.
Playing this in between Sleeping Dogs, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored!

Ourobolus

Banned
Hmm...I really wanted to beat the original one, but after thinking it was almost over for so long, I just got burned out. I made it to somewhere around the Water Dragon (can't remember if it was before or after you're done with that part).

I might pick this up instead of AC3 today. I played through the original PS2 version when it came out and have been waiting to check it out again.

I would haven loved a PS Plus discount on this though ;)

Zia

Here's the Eurogamer Italy review:

Missione riuscita quindi? Assolutamente sì. Se possedete un PlayStation Move dategli una possibilità nonostante i suoi controlli non siano i migliori in circolazione, mentre per tutti gli altri l'acquisto rimane, ora come allora, un obbligo senza possibilità di obiezione. Che siate dei veterani o dei novellini che non ne hanno mai sentito parlare, Okami HD rappresenta il videogioco nella sua incarnazione più pura e splendida, nonché un inno al Giappone e alle sue incredibili sfaccettature.

Se amate i videogiochi, lasciarselo scappare anche questa volta sarebbe un terribile errore. [9]

In summary: "It's a bummer that there's no fanciful physical edition and Move controls are wonky, but worth playing around with. Otherwise, it's the definitive version of a masterpiece."

StuBurns

Banned
No + discount for Europe, which is a shame. I was planning to clear a couple of games before tomorrow, but I've actually added more games, so there's no way I'm going to get to playing it soon, I might still buy it tomorrow though.

Cheska

I feel like that person in the holiday commercial that stands by the door to the store and says "open, open, open", except instead I'm lingering in the PS Store saying "update, update, update!". C'moooooon Grace!

dEvAnGeL

Gold Member
does the game has any screen tearing? i mostly game on PC but i do have consoles just for exclusives but i tend to get the ones that are either vsynced or triple buffered since screen tearing makes me literally sick, like motion sickness or some weird shit, if anyone is playing this right now i would really appreciate any input in this matter, thanks

Top Bottom