• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami (PS2) Trailer from TGS

Arcticfox

This was already one of my most anticipated games and it keeps looking better and better everytime I see it. They better bring it to the US.

pcostabel

Gold Member
Gorgeous! great animation, beautiful artstyle and apparently very varied and original gameplay. This and Wanda will be my choices for GOTY 2005.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
it's gorgeous, but that trailer makes it look as if a lot of the gameplay is sort of boring and zelda-esque. though apparently with much richer character interaction. still, i hope it's heavier on action than dicking around in towns. for once i'd like to see kamiya make a game that's half as cool as it looks.

pcostabel said:
Gorgeous! great animation, beautiful artstyle and apparently very varied and original gameplay. This and Wanda will be my choices for GOTY 2005.
A game you haven't played that present a unique concept? GOTY? Haha. We'll see. Just because it's visually interesting doesn't make it a good game.

Top Bottom