• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old news? Bret Iwan: Mickey auditions began prior to Wayne Allwine's death?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o_hi1SAy-w

In this video I just found from back in April, it features discussions with Bret Iwan, Bill Farmer, and Pete Renoudet. And Bret actually mentions that he was called in to be an understudy of Wayne Allwine, and only after mentioned that he of course passed on "before the decisions were finalized", which is something that I don't think was really known; Wayne himself must've been very aware of his failing condition and hunted for a successor, this didn't come out of the blue after all.

I only wonder how Ruzzi Taylor is nowadays (Wayne's wife), as she was and still is Minnie. :'( That's truly sad, working with someone who's voicing your husband's character, it's like a shadow. :(

Edit: Got Community's mixed up, should've been in Off-Topic, doi. Why are we even able to make threads in Gaming Community where it's housing threads from the normal section?

Top Bottom