• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMG... this SUX!!! (WoW)

KarishBHR

I was on a cruise and missed the open beta signups! I already have the client... anyone wanna hook me up with their beta account?

KarishBHR said:
I was on a cruise and missed the open beta signups! I already have the client... anyone wanna hook me up with their beta account?

Yeah, no prob.

Wait a minute, why would I do that?

KarishBHR

Littleberu said:
Yeah, no prob.

Wait a minute, why would I do that?

Maybe because you dont like the game, I dunno... it'd be awesome if someone could help.

O and if you need a reason to feel bad for me, I got home to play Halo 2 for the first time and my TV doesnt work :(

WoW has to be one of the best games I have ever played on PC. It's like a strategy game and a FPS and a flight simulator in one, except the latter with a little bit of a twist, and if you played the final build, you know what I am talking about!

well you could just give him your login details, he could create his own character. Unless it prevents two people using the same account at once

cvxfreak

dancingmoore1.gif

:lol:lol

Top Bottom