• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMG WTF ugly Lil Kim is BACK IN FORCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
51130486.jpg

51130489.jpg

51130488.jpg

51130484.jpg

51130483.jpg

51130429.jpg

Ristamar

To me she's always been kinda 'bleah,' but these are particularly awful. I'd have to say it's "uglier" Lil Kim back in force.

as men age they look fine

as some women age they transform their faces into a lion

edit: lol the guy on the right has the same expression id have in seeing her

effzee

shes been like this for a while. its no wonder u havent seen her in videos...hell her own release last yr saw but one video...wonder why? cause she fucked her face up.

aoi tsuki

This isn't anything new. She's looked like this for the past couple of years. The more plastic surgery she's gotten, the less angles her face looks in, and the less facial expressions she can make without looking like the Joker. In her quest to become a real life black Barbie she should've realized that Barbie's only had a couple of facial expressions throughout the years.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Has she actually gone on record and said that she is trying to look like the black barbie?

she's totally fucked now.

my homie supposedly got a blowjob from her and said her lips literally felt like rubber :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom