• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One more computer case question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all set to buy the Lian Li PC-65 . Then, I heard something that stopped me in my tracks. omeone told me that when putting in an Antec 430 PSU, they had to take off one of the fan grills to make it fit.

I don't know if this is a big deal. Or, if it even applies to my Antec 550 Watt psu. However, it gives me pause. So, now I'm also looking at a CoolerMaster Praetorian . Supposedly excellent. I'm not sure if it has the same problem the Lian Li has.

So, my questions are-

1) Anyone have that Lian Li case and an Antec 480 or 550 PSU? Did it fit perfectly or what?

2) Anyone have the coolermaster case? Thoughts?

Thanks...

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Biff Hardbody said:
1) Anyone have that Lian Li case and an Antec 480 or 550 PSU? Did it fit perfectly or what?

I do and I don't remember this being a problem. I just looked at the back of my case the PSU fan grill is still attached. It seems a bit tight but I had no difficulty making it fit.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I need to get a new case myself. This is the only one I'm interested in, but can only find it in yellow...

P5674A.jpg

I'm already using a yellow case oddly enough.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Biff Hardbody said:
Thank you, sir Minotauro. You have the 480 or 550?

The 550. I got a deal on it a few years back. Hopefully, I won't have to buy a new PSU anytime in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom